Supreme Shopper is a very deceptive application that may look like a legitimate tool. Therefore, this program is labeled as an adware. In fact, internet is filled with similar adwares that are promoted exactly the same as this one. Supreme Shopper is promoted as an extension for your browser that should enable coupons and comparison deals when you are browsing thru online stores. We can not guarantee whether this application actually works; however, you should carefully think before adding it to your system. In fact, there is a reason why this program is labeled as an adware. To be more precise, this dubious program may flood you with Supreme Shopper ads, track your online activities and try to redirect you to sponsored websites. Besides, this program is capable of display various pop-ups, in-text ads, underlined keywords, video ads and other forms of advertisements.
How can Supreme Shopper hijack my computer?
This questionable application has a download page where you can easily download Supreme Shopper virus directly. As you can imagine, we strongly recommend not to do that. Furthermore, researches have shown that the main cause of an adware infection is free programs. In other words, Supreme Shopper virus and similar ad-supported programs may travel bundled with freewares from doubtful download pages. Usually, that is how such programs travel. Keeping that in mind, if you want to avoid experiencing Supreme Shopper redirects, you should take some precautions and protect your computer. Take a couple of minutes of your time and make sure whether your desired program is safe enough. Read comments and reviews from internet users who have already downloaded this program that you want to install. Such information can be extremely valuable. Moreover, track the entire installation process and try to spot such unwanted attachments as Supreme Shopper virus.
How to remove Supreme Shopper adware from my computer?
Don't let this useless adware influence your browsing experience. Supreme Shopper virus may generate intrusive ads and make your browsing experience miserable. Follow this removal instruction and eliminate this trespasser.
- Remove Supreme Shopper from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as Supreme Shopper or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Remove Supreme Shopper extension from your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ → ‘Manage Add-ons’ → ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries, such as Supreme Shopper and click 'uninstall'.
3. Once you remove it, change your start page.
Reset your Internet Explorer (Optional):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ → ‘Add-ons’ → ‘Extensions’.
2. Find suspicious-looking entries, such as Supreme Shopper and click ‘Uninstall’.
3. After that, change the start page.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox (Optional)
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools → Extensions.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar extensions like Supreme Shopper and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
3. Don't forget to change start page.