Svenska Polisen virus is a dangerous ransomware, which replaces previously released Den Svenska Polisen It-Säkerhet virus. Just like this and many other ransomwares, this program helps for scammers to swindle the money from unaware PC users by making them believe that they violated several laws of the Sweden. Seeking this aim, Svenska Polisen virus shows a huge notification, that reports about these 'crimes'. Besides, it blocks down the system and makes its victims forget about Internet connection and other programs, that are installed on the system. Remember, in order to start using your machine as always, you should remove Svenska Polisen virus from the system. Otherwise, it will keep blocking your entire system and will hide legitimate programs from you.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Svenska Polisen virus?
Users can get infected with Svenska Polisen virus if they like visiting illegal websites, tend to use illegal programs and also open every email that reaches them. If you want to prevent infiltration of this ransomware, please stay away from all mails that seem to be from Fedex, Amazon, eba and similar companies. In addition, keep in mind that you should always have anti-virus and anti-spyware on your computer if you want to prevent infiltration of this and similar threats. If this virus infected your machine, you will immediately notice its fake warning that claims:
Datron laser sig för polis
Arbeta datorn har stängts av på grund av visning olagligt innehåll
Alla olagliga aktiviteter på datorn, inclusive bilder och video från webbkamera, lagras i en polis database för vidar identifiering av enskilda gäarningsmannen
Please, be very careful with Svenska Polisen virus because it seeks the only thing – to steal your money. If you see a warning, which asks paying 100 euro via Paysafecard, Ukash or other prepayment system, you must ignore it and remove ransomware from the system.
HOW TO REMOVE Svenska Polisen virus?
If you are infected with Svenska Polisen virus, you have to remember that you may find several issues when trying to remove it from the system. In order to avoid them, follow these steps:
- Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus.
- Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
- In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
- Reboot infected computer once more and run a full system scan with anti-malware again.
You can also try these variants:
* Users infected with Svenska Polisen virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Svenska Polisen virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage, Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus or Malwarebytes Anti Malware to remove remaining virus files.
Svenska Polisen virus manual removal: