How can System Streaming Booster hijack my computer?
In fact, you can download System Streaming Booster virus from its official website. Nonetheless, you should carefully think if you want to do that. If you are thinking to download this program, and the given information does not discourage you from doing so, there is also one more thing that you should know. System Streaming Booster may use tracking cookies and record your online browsing habits. Moreover, many internet users are assuming that System Streaming Booster is a malicious virus because it may end up on your computer out of nowhere. That may happen when installing doubtful freewares. To be more precise, this doubtful application may be distributed bundled with various free applications.
How to remove System Streaming Booster adware from my computer?
System Streaming Booster is not a malicious infection. However, it sure can act like one. Don't hesitate and remove this useless program as soon as it displays its first ad. For that, follow these simple guidelines.
- Remove System Streaming Booster from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as System Streaming Booster, SaverAddon, SupTab, Shopping-Addon, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries, such as System Streaming Booster.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.