What is System Tool 2011?
System Tool 2011 is a seriously dangerous program, which has been spread around for years. However, it seems that it is still actively distributed on the Internet and used for stealing people's money. Similarly to System Tools and other well-known rogues, this program is designed to trick people into thinking that their PCs are dangerously infected. Beware that it can start showing you fake system scanners and then 'inform' you about various trojans, adware, backdoors, worms and similar issues that are supposedly hiding in your PC system. Of course, once it tricks you into thinking that your computer is badly infected, it offers you to get its licensed version for fixing it. However, no matter how trustworthy licensed System Tool 2011 version looks, you should never purchase it. If you decide to pay for it, you may not only lose your money. You may also be left with an empty bank account because those who are responsible for creating System Tool 2011 virus can also steal your credit card details and use them for these and similar crimes. Identity theft is one of the most urgent issues these days, so you should be very careful when sharing your personal information with third parties. If you have already paid for System Tool 2011 license, don't waste your time and contact your bank in order to dispute this payment. Of course, you should also remove this dangerous rogue anti-spyware from your computer before it starts blocking your legitimate programs or helps hackers steal your personal information that is kept on the system.
How can System Tool 2011 infect my computer?
System Tool 2011 is a rogue anti-spyware, so it is spread using unfair and malicious distribution methods. If you want to prevent infiltration of such viruses, the first thing that you have to do is to install a reputable anti-spyware on your computer. Also, make sure that you always keep it up to date. In addition, it has been announced that this threat is actively spread via fake alerts offering people to update their programs, such as Java, Flash Player and similar software. Please, avoid such ads because they can easily infect your PC. Also, don't fall for misleading emails telling you that you won an incredible prize, received an amazing present and so on. In most of the cases, such mails are designed t trick people into downloading an infected attachment and infecting system with malware. As soon as System Tool 2011 virus infects the system, it starts blocking legitimate security software. This is done for postponing removal of this virus. It may also disconnect you from the Internet and start showing its fake alerts every time you reboot your computer. Please, do NOT trust this program because it is malicious and has already stolen thousands of dollars. If you want to get rid of it. Don't waste your time and follow a guide that is given below:
How to remove System Tool 2011?
If you are infected with System Tool 2011 and want to remove it, make sure you select AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION for that. We recommend avoiding manual removal because you may remove wrong files and lead your PC to serious issues. For automatic removal you don't need to look for malicious files. You just need to download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and run a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Win 7 Antivirus 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- As soon as Restore system files and settings window shows up, select Next.
- Choose the restore point that you want and click Next .
- Click Finish to confirm and wait until your PC reboots.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel and select User Accounts and Family Safety.
- After a new window shows up, click on Add or Remove User Accounts -> Guest Account.
- Now click on Turn On button and restart your computer
- Now wait until you see Windows log on screen and select Guest account for downloading recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage on it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.