THEEBlockeeR is a very untrustworthy application that you do not want to come across with. We have noticed that many internet users are complaining about this unwanted program. The first symptom, which indicates that THEEBlockeeR is already hiding in your system, is annoying pop-ups on your screen. This adware may try to use dubious methods in order for you to click these ads. You may see pop-ups with tempting headlines, such as ‘Click to download free programs, ‘You are one step away from winning an iPhone’, etc. Although THEEBlockeeR is not a malicious infection, you should avoid clicking these ads because if you do so, you may be redirected to an unsafe website that is filled with viruses, trojans and other cyber threats.
How can THEEBlockeeR hijack my computer?
Usually, THEEBlockeeR virus and similar ad-supported programs rely on a distribution method that is called bundling. To be more precise, this trespasser may travel together with freewares as an additional attachment. When this application reaches its victim’s computer, it may drop a couple of registry entries in order to boot every time when you start your windows. Sometimes you even need to eliminate this intruder with the help of an anti-spyware program. Nonetheless, if you want to protect your computer from THEEBlockeeR virus, you should avoid downloading unfamiliar freewares from questionable websites. Always check your desired programs before you install them. Follow every single step of the installation and look for unfamiliar and suspicious attachments. Sadly, this method does not work every single time. Sometimes this unwanted program may slip and enter your computer unnoticeably.
How to remove THEEBlockeeR adware from my computer?
If you have a reliable security tool, you should have no problems removing THEEBlockeeR virus automatically. However, if you computer is unprotected, these simple removal instructions should help you to eliminate this program manually.
- Remove the freeware, which is related to THEEBlockeeR:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as THEEBlockeeR, SaverAddon, SupTab, WebSaver, Shopping-Addon, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.