Tietokoneesi on lukittu virus is a dangerous ransomware, which is also known as Poliisi virus. This screen locker attacks those PC users who live in Finland. Just like other parasites that belong to Ukash group, it seeks to make them pay the invented fine for invented law violations. Using Finnish language, Tietokoneesi on lukittu virus claims that it is applied to catch those criminals who illegally download music and video files on their computers. Of course, this alert looks really tricky because it shows victim's IP address, location, Windows version and may even hack the webcam and start showing what happens in the room. Please, do NOT fall into believing that you have been noticed by your local police and now you have to pay the fine of 100 euro in order to remove the block from your computer. You should remember that governmental organizations use other methods for punishing their criminals. If your see this scam alert on your PC's desktop, scan the machine with updated anti-spyware and remove Tietokoneesi on lukittu virus.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Tietokoneesi on lukittu virus?
Of course, Tietokoneesi on lukittu virus is developed by cyber criminals to infect computers without any sign. It may come via infected email, illegal website or freeware, which is actively offered on the Internet these days. As soon as it enters the system, Tietokoneesi on lukittu virusn blocks the system down and hides all icons on victim's desktop. Instead of it, you will be able to see only a huge message, saying that you have a deal with your local Police. Instead of paying 100 euros and waiting for the miracle when your computer gets free from the lock, you should remove Tietokoneesi on lukittu virus from your PC.
HOW TO REMOVE Tietokoneesi on lukittu virus?
If you have been infected with Tietokoneesi on lukittu virus, you need to remove system's lock at first. Please, try these methods after checking whether you can get on Safe Mode with Networking or Safe Mode with command prompt:
Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Tietokoneesi on lukittu virus once more and run a full system scan.
Manual Tietokoneesi on lukittu virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable thisI virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining files.
If you see a screen locker when on these modes, you can also rely on these tips:
* Users infected with Tietokoneesi on lukittu virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
Tietokoneesi on lukittu virus manual removal: