Trantifw.b.114 is a very dubious application that may sneak into your computer unnoticeably, initiate many unwanted activities behind your back and cause you to see annoying advertisements. There is not much information about this unwanted intruder. However, many reliable security programs are recognizing Trantifw.b.114 as a potential threat. Internet users are also assuming that Trantifw.b.114 is a malicious virus infection because this application may enter its victim's computer very silently. This unwanted application may hijack your browser and manipulate its outcomes in order to redirect you to sponsored websites of its associates. If you want to prevent similar infections in the future, you should know how this program may enter your computer and how to remove it.
How can Trantifw.b.114 hijack my computer?
In fact, it is known that Trantifw.b.114 virus and similar unwanted programs may be distributed via freewares, questionable download websites and even corrupted spam mail. Internet is filled with these dangerous programs that only seek to enter your computer. Besides, if your computer is unprotected, Trantifw.b.114 virus may cause many troubles or even damage your computer. Surely, you should not let that happen. In order to prevent this infiltration, you should check every single program that you are going to install. If you are going to install an unfamiliar freeware, don't rush the installation process because you may unintentionally install this extension and experience Trantifw.b.114 ads. Select 'advanced' or 'custom' installation, follow the entire process and unmark all suspicious and unfamiliar toolbars, add-ons and extensions.
How to remove Trantifw.b.114 from my computer?
Firstly, you need to check your recently installed programs. This intruder may hide there. The easiest way how you can remove Trantifw.b.114 from your computer is with a reliable security tool. However, if you don't have an anti-spyware program, you should follow these simple instructions and remove this trespasser manually.
- Remove the freeware, which is related to Trantifw.b.114:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as SaverAddon, SupTab, Shopping-Addon, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.