TubeAddbloeccker is a worthless application that has nothing useful to offer. In fact, many internet users are assuming that this questionable application is a malicious infection. That is not entirely true. However, even respectable and well-known security vendors recognize TubeAddbloeccker as a potential threat. Moreover, there is even another term that perfectly describes this application, and that term is ‘adware’. In other words, this extension may enter your computer without even asking for your permission and force you to see irritating advertisements. We recommend you to read this whole article and find how this unwanted program may enter your computer and how to remove it.
How can TubeAddbloeccker hijack my computer?
In fact, we have noticed that this application may be promoted as a tool that should block all annoying ads. As you can imagine, it is just a marketing trick in order to transmit TubeAddbloeccker virus. Furthermore, it looks like this useless extension may be distributed together with freewares and sharewares. This distribution technique is very popular among adwares. Therefore, you should be very careful when installing unfamiliar free programs. Even such well-known download websites as Softonic.com, download.com, etc. may use download clients that are bundled with TubeAddbloeccker adware. If you are going to install a freeware, you should read its end-user license agreement (EULA) section. You should also choose ‘advanced’ or ‘custom’ installation method and follow the entire process one step at a time.
How to remove TubeAddbloeccker adware from my computer?
Firstly, you need to remove the freeware that is related to it. Moreover, you should remove TubeAddbloeccker virus from your web browser. In fact, if you see TubeAddbloeccker ads, you should check all your browsers. Follow this removal tutorial and get rid of this pesky intruder.
- Remove the freeware, which is related to TubeAddbloeccker:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as TubeAddbloeccker, SaverAddon, SupTab, WebSaver, Shopping-Addon, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re- LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.