TubeAudBlockker is presented as a legitimate plug-in that can improve people's browsing experience. In truth, we do not recommend trusting this program because it is yet another potentially unwanted program (PUP) or an adware-type program. As soon as TubeAudBlockker is installed, it may initiate all sorts of annoying activities behind user's back. For example: you may start receiving continuous pop-up ads, experience redirects to unfamiliar websites, browsers' slow downs and similar issues. Furthermore, TubeAudBlockker virus is also known to have ability to track and record users' browsing habits with the intention to use this data for targeted advertising. If you noticed tons of advertisements, you should remember that they are displayed in order to drive traffic to affiliate websites. As far as we know, this ad-supported plug-in has no other purpose than advertising. If you are suffering from TubeAudBlockker redirects or similar issues, read this whole article and get more details about the removal of this program.
How can TubeAudBlockker infiltrate my computer?
In order to enter computer unnoticed, TubeAudBlockker involves free programs. Free programs are a great medium for transmitting potentially unwanted programs on the system without a clear permission asked. In order to get ability to protect your system against this and similar PUPs, you should follow the following tips. Firstly, avoid unfamiliar and unsafe websites because these websites may be filled with viruses, trojans and other cyber threats. Secondly, avoid quick, basic or recommended installation of questionable programs. If you click the next button all the time, you may add TubeAudBlockker adware to your computer without noticing it. Thirdly, select advanced or custom installation method and closely follow the entire progress. Finally, unmark every additional extension/plug-in/toolbar you have even the slightest doubts about.
How to remove TubeAudBlockker from my computer?
Although having a reliable and legitimate anti-spyware tool on your computer should help you to block the infiltration of PUPs, sometimes they may slip unnoticed. Don't worry, we can help you to remove TubeAudBlockker. For that you should just follow these steps:
- Uninstall freeware, which is related to Beta Rez:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
- When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as TubeAudBlockker, UTUobEAdaBlock, UTUobEAdaBlock, UTUobEAdaBlock, SafeSaver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Trusted Web, LyricsBuddy-1, YUTUobEAdaBlock 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5, Re-markit and similar unknown entries.
- Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
- Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
- Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
- Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
- Change your homepage.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
- Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
- Finally, change your homepage.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Settings -> Show Advanced Settings.
- Here, look for 'Reset browser settings' button.
- Click 'Reset' to complete this task.