TubeBar Toolbar is a very questionable program that may hijack your browsers after installing freeware, which is related to it. Right after this questionable application infiltrates computer, it modifies the system and starts manipulating it according to its needs. For example: TubeBar may change your home page and default search engine to search.tube-bar.com, flood you with annoying advertisements, cause annoying redirects or simply slow down the system. That's why there are lots of anti-spyware programs that recognize this toolbar as a potential threat and recommend avoiding it. If you were tricked to change your default search engine or start page to Tubebar Search, you should know that this site may display altered search results that are filled with sponsored links. If you want to avoid visiting unfamiliar websites, you should remove TubeBar virus with all its components from your PC system.
How can TubeBar Toolbar hijack my computer?
This ad-supported program is promoted as a useful toolbar that offers such features as premium app downloads, news notifications, quick search bar, easy access to favorite websites and similar. Although that sounds like a great deal, you should avoid TubeBar by all means. Moreover, this toolbar may enter your computer and make unwanted changes to your browser without your permission asked. It might happen right after the installation of a doubtful free program. Free programs are often bundled with such unwanted attachments as TubeBar. In order to avoid it, you should always choose Custom or Advanced installation of the freeware and then opt out of any offers to change the home page or default search engine to search.tube-bar.com or download TubeBar Toolbar on the system. Although this program is not classified as a malicious program, you should stay away from it. If you noticed TUbeBar redirects and similar issues, don't waste your time and follow these instructions:
How to remove TubeBar Toolbar from my computer?
This toolbar may be a cause why you see annoying advertisements, suffer from redirects on your browsers or system's slowdowns. In order to remove TubeBar virus, you need to follow these steps:
- Uninstall freeware, which is related to TubeBar:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as TubeBar Toolbar.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the orange Mozilla button and select add-ons.
2. Here, choose 'Extensions’ tab and remove TubeBar Toolbar and other unknown extensions.
3. Change your homepage.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
2. Here, look for TubeBar Toolbar, select it and choose Trash icon to delete it.
3. Change your homepage to complete this task.