TuubeAAdblocKeerr pop-ups, in-text links, banners and similar commercial content indicate that your system was affected by an adware-type program. This program is also classified as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) because it is spread using unfair distribution methods and then used for doubtful activities. The only thing which TuubeAAdblocKeerr virus is good at is displaying all sorts of advertisements that seek to make people visit predetermined websites. This ad-supported extension may also track your browsing habits in order to use this information for commercial reasons. That's why we don't recommend ignoring TuubeAAdblocKeerr redirects and keeping this program on the system. If you have already installed it on your computer as a useful plug-in for your internet browsers, you should TuubeAAdblocKeerr it.
How can TuubeAAdblocKeerr hijack my computer?
The most popular way how TuubeAAdblocKeerr virus infiltrates computers is called bundling. We are completely sure that you have already heard of this dubious distribution method in the past. It relies on free applications, such as Free Youtube Downloader 1.2, PDF File Converter, HD Video Codecs and similar freeware, which is actively spread on the web. In order to protect your system from TuubeAAdblocKeerr virus, you should be very careful when downloading these programs from the web. First of all, you should avoid installing free programs from unfamiliar websites because they are filled with additional attachments that most users try to avoid. You should also read EULA (end-user license agreement) section before any doubtful installation. Moreover, select advanced or custom installation method and follow the entire installation process and unmark all unwanted attachments that are offered along the way.
How to remove TuubeAAdblocKeerr adware from my computer?
TuubeAAdblocKeerr and similar potentially unwanted programs are often hiding in the Add/Remove Programs section. So, if you want to fix your computer, you should eliminate them from that section. Don't forget to reset each of your web browsers and scan your PC with Reimage or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for a complete TuubeAAdblocKeerr removal:
- Uninstall freeware, which is related to Gooternet:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
- When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for TuubeAAdblocKeerr, RemoveThaeAdAopp, UTUobEAdaBlock, SafeSaver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Trusted Web, LyricsBuddy-1, YTuubeAAdblocKeerr 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5, Re-markit and recently installed/unfamiliar applications.
- Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
- Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
- Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
- Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
- Change your homepage.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
- Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
- Finally, change your homepage.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Settings -> Show Advanced Settings.
- Here, look for 'Reset browser settings' button.
- Click 'Reset' to complete this task.