Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti virus is a dangerous ransomware, which can easily lock down the system as soon as it attacks its target PC. Besides, this virus also tends to show its fake officially-looking alert that says 'Vaš kompjuter je blokiran zbog barem jednoga od razioga navedenog u nastavku' what means 'Your PC is blocked for the reasons that are listed below'. As you may have already understood, it is set to attack Croatia and similar countries that are near to this country. If you have heard of ransomware threats, you will know that this malware accuses its victims for viewing child pornography, pirated copies of music or videos and similar crimes. It does that for getting ability to ask the fine from its victim, which is 500 HRK or 100 euro. Please, stay away from this scam because it holds computers hostage. We highly recommend eliminating Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti virus as soon as possible.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti virus?
Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti virus is distributed with a help of trojan horse, which is called Lock.Screen. You can download this threat accidentally in a bundle with freeware or shareware, malicious e-mail or fake updates that are actively offered in a form of pop-up ads. Besides, there are many illegal websites that have also been included to the distribution of this threat, so stay away from them and install reputable security software if you want to prevent such sneaky viruses. Once trojan horse infiltrates the system, it downloads the files that belong to this Croatian ransomware. In addition, it settles down and starts showing this warning:
URED ZA POSEBNE POSLOVE SIGURNOSTI
Vaš kompjuter je blokiran zbog barem jednoga od razioga navedenog u nastavku. Tu su kršenja “autorskom pravu i srodnim pravima u području prava,, (video, glazba, softver) i protuzakonito korištenje ili distribuiranje sadrzaja zaštićenih autorskim pravima, čime se krši članak 128. Krivičnog Zakona Republike Hrvatske.
Kazne mogu biti plaćeni u roku od 72 sati nakon povrede. Čim 72 sati protekne, mogućnost platiti kaznu istekne, a kazneni postupak protiv vas automatski se pokreće u narednih 72 sati. Iznos novčane kazne je HRK 500 ili €100.
Mozete platiti kaznu preko PaySafeCard ili Ukash. Kada ćete platiti kaznu vaš kompjuter de biti otključan od 1 do 72 sati nakon primitka sredstava nametnutih na državni račun.
Please, stay away from Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti virus because it shows only invented law violations. This is clearly done for scaring PC users and then swindling their money. If you are infected, read the following guide explaining how you can get rid of this threat for good:
HOW TO REMOVE Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti virus?
If you are infected with Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti virus, you should firstly remove the lock from your computer. Don't dream that fine will help you to eliminate it! You should check whether you can you reboot your machine to safe mode with networking or safe mode with command prompt and then follow these steps:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner, Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with ransomware viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner or Reimage to remove remaining virus files.