UTUobEAdaBlock may seem like a useful and legitimate program. However, the first impression may be deceiving. This extension is also classified as an adware or a potentially unwanted program because it causes all sorts of visual distractions when users are surfing the web. In reality, UTUobEAdaBlock is yet another ad-supported plug-in, which was designed entirely for advertising. Once it hijacks browsers, it starts manipulating them in order to drive traffic to sponsored websites. Sometimes websites that this unwanted program may redirect you to may be dangerous, unsafe or even filled with malicious programs, so we don't recommend ignoring UTUobEAdaBlock redirects. If you noticed these or similar unusual activities on your computer, you should look for UTUobEAdaBlock virus that may has infiltrated your system unnoticed.
How can UTUobEAdaBlock pop-ups appear on my computer?
This program is promoted as a tool for online shoppers. UTUobEAdaBlock allegedly should display advertisements about coupons, discounts and price comparisons for people who are visiting such sites as Ebay.com, BestBuy.com, Amazon.com, etc. Despite this tempting proposition, UTUobEAdaBlock also redirects to predetermined sites that seek only to increase the number of their visitors. By the way, you can add this useless program to your system without knowing about it. This unfair distribution method is called bundling and it is implemented with the help of freewares, sharewares and other third-party programs. Free Youtube Downloader, PDF File Converter, HD Video Player, and similar free programs are often promoting such additional attachments as UTUobEAdaBlock, so you should try to be very attentive when downloading them on the system. Read terms of agreement section before any questionable installation, follow the entire installation process closely and you should protect your system from unwanted installations like this one.
How to remove UTUobEAdaBlock from my computer?
Sometimes UTUobEAdaBlock may infiltrate your system unnoticed. Don't worry, it happens quite often. If you noticed redirects or other similar symptoms, don't waste time and remove this useless program from your system. Follow these guidelines and remove all files that belong to this PUP:
- Uninstall freeware, which is related to Beta Rez:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
- When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as UTUobEAdaBlock, UTUobEAdaBlock, UTUobEAdaBlock, SafeSaver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Trusted Web, LyricsBuddy-1, YUTUobEAdaBlock 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5, Re-markit and similar unknown entries.
- Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
- Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
- Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
- Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
- Change your homepage.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
- Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
- Finally, change your homepage.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Settings -> Show Advanced Settings.
- Here, look for 'Reset browser settings' button.
- Click 'Reset' to complete this task.