Video Songs Gizmos looks like a legitimate program that has no bad intentions, however, that is not true. We have noticed that this program is yet another ad-supported application that is often labeled as adware. It means that this questionable program only seeks to use you for its own advertising purposes. Once Video Songs Gizmos hijacks your browser, various pop-up ads may start appearing every couple of seconds. Although this dubious application is promoted as a helpful tool that should display songs lyrics next to the online videos that you are viewing, developers of this untrustworthy program only seek to redirect you to sponsored websites and to make money from advertising.
How can Video Songs Gizmos hijack my computer?
This program may use tracking cookies and track your online activities. Moreover, Video Songs Gizmos virus may enter your computer without your approval and very silently. That is why many internet users are confused how this program have appeared on their computers. I fact, the explanation is quite simple. Video Songs Gizmos virus usually travels bundled with freewares as an extra attachment. Therefore, if you are suffering from Video Songs Gizmos ads, you should check your recently installed programs. You should remove the odd-looking ones and scan your system with reliable anti-spyware program. You should also closely check every single program that you are going to install. If you do so, you will easily stop similar intruders in the future.
How to remove Video Songs Gizmos from my computer?
Although this program may look legitimate at first, it may completely ruin your internet surfing experience by display tons of annoying advertisements. If you want to enjoy the free services that this program offers, you may have to endure Video Songs Gizmos redirects and annoying advertisements. Follow these simple instructions and remove this potentially unwanted program:
- Uninstall Video Songs Gizmos from your computer:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as Video Songs Gizmos, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, UTUobEAdaBlock, Safe Saver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for Video Songs Gizmos or other unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.