What is Vista Antispyware 2014?
Vista Antispyware 2014 is a fake program, which imitates real security application in order to convince people to buy its license. Do not trust this bogus anti-spyware because you can easily loose not only your money. You may also reveal your credit card details and other personal information to cyber criminals. Vista Antispyware 2014, as well as Win 8 Antispyware 2014, Win 7 Antispyware or XP Antispyware 2014, belongs to the Braviax/FakeRean family of rogues. Typically such and similar viruses infect vulnerable computers and then change their name according to OS that is found on the affected PC system. So, if you use Windows Vista, Vista Antispyware 2014 can appear on your computer and start seeking to convince you that it is a real security tool. Immediately after infiltration, this rogue modifies the system and initiates fake security scanners. In addition, it starts generating alerts reporting about a long list of viruses, such as trojans, worms and other computer infections that are supposedly hiding in computer. In addition, it can show various files from your system that are said to be infected or damaged. If you try to continue dealing with this rogue and try to delete those infections with the help of Vista Antispyware 2014, you will be redirected to its purchase website and urged to buy a full licensed version. DO NOT TRUST it. To say the least, it won't delete any kind of virus because it hasn't virus data base and cannot detect any type of virus. Moreover, buying this license is equivalent to sending your money straight to the hands of cyber criminals. If you believe that your computer is infected, install a reputable anti-spyware and scan your PC with it. We believe that it will show you what the real virus is.
How can Vista Antispyware 2014 infect my computer?
Typically, Vista Antispyware 2014 virus is installed silently after clicking on fake pop-ups, downloading infected attachments or visiting illegal websites. This rogue is usually spread around with the help of trojan horse, which is installed on the system right after falling for any of previously mentioned things. In order to avoid Vista Antispyware 2014, you should ignore all pop-up ads stating that your computer is infected with a virus and offering you to scan it with a free scanner. Although such notifications may appear on legal websites and seem reliable, note that there aren't such program as online security scanner. This is just another trick used for deceiving people and leading to the installation of Vista Antispyware 2014 virus. Furthermore, do not trust suspicious emails. Always check the sender, make sure that the name of the sender is written correctly and delete emails, which state that you won some money. Spam is one of main methods used for spreading viruses around. If you really want to prevent Vista Antispyware 2014's infiltration or avoid other computer infections, you should install reputable anti-spyware on your computer and keep it up-to-date all the time. If your computer is already infected with this rogue, you will constantly get such fake security alerts:
Vista Antispyware 2014 has blocked a program from accessing the internet
This program is infected with Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen
Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords.
If these alerts look familiar to you, it is obvious that Vista Antispyware 2014 infiltrated your computer and is trying to convince you to buy its useless license. We advise you not to keep this program on your computer and remove it as soon as you detect it.
How to remove Vista Antispyware 2014?
It might be difficult to remove Vista Antispyware 2014 manually because it drops its registry entries into your system right after it infected the system. That's why we recommend using AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION and avoiding manual removal. For that, you should download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and run a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide.
When trying to remove Vista Antispyware 2014, our recommended programs are Reimage and Malwarebytes Malwarebytes because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Vista Antispyware 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- As soon as Restore system files and settings window shows up, select Next.
- Choose the restore point that you want and click Next .
- Click Finish to confirm and wait until your PC reboots.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel and select User Accounts and Family Safety.
- After a new window shows up, click on Add or Remove User Accounts -> Guest Account.
- Now click on Turn On button and restart your computer
- Now wait until you see Windows log on screen and select Guest account for downloading recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Malwarebytes Malwarebytes on it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
Vista Antispyware 2014 manual removal: