What is Win 7 Antispyware 2014?
Win 7 Antispyware 2014 is one of the latest rogue anti-spywares that showed up in the beginning of September. Just like XP Antivirus 2014, Win 8 Protection 2014 and other threats, it hails from a well known family of rogues, which is known as Braviax. The most important thing that you should remember about this group of viruses is that they are designed for stealing the money. As soon as Win 7 Antispyware 2014 attacks the system, it starts showing fake system scanners and alerts that typically report about different kinds of viruses. You may be informed about trojans, adwares and other dangerous programs. In reality, these ads are displayed only for pushing you into thinking that your computer is seriously infected and that you have to do something in order to fix it. Fortunately or not, Win 7 Antispyware 2014 offers you to activate its licensed version and remove all viruses from the system. Before you do that, you should remember that every virus reported by this rogue anti-spyware to you is invented and displayed for the only reason – trying to steal your money. If you would run some well-known anti-spyware, you would see that this program has nothing to do with security and that it's the one that poses a serious danger to you and your computer. If you think that your PC is or may be infected with this bogus security software, you should immediately run a full system scan with Reimage. It will help you to remove Win 7 Antispyware 2014 virus from the system without a problem.
How can Win 7 Antispyware 2014 infect my computer?
Win 7 Antispyware 2014 starts seeking its deceptive goal as soon as it infects computer, so if you see its scanners and notifications, it's a serious sign showing that your PC is already infected. In order to avoid viruses like this one, you have to remember that the mostly-used method for spreading it around relies on fake alerts. These alerts are typically set to show up during people's browsing and inform them about available updates or free system scanners. You may be offered to download a free update for Java, Flash Player or similar program. Of course, you should never fall for such offers because they may trick you into downloading Win 7 Antispyware 2014 virus on your PC system instead. In addition, you should also be extremely careful with suspicious mails. If the mail is full of grammar or typo mistakes, you should ignore it or simply delete it from your inbox. If Win 7 Antispyware 2014 manages to infect the system, it drops its own registry entries and files on it so that it could start its work every time you reboot your computer. Once it does that, it starts displaying a fake system scan and reports about tens of invented viruses. For example:
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
If you have already been convinced that you need to get the license key of Win 7 Antispyware 2014 in order to remove these viruses from the system, you should think again. These threats are invented and the only real virus that is hiding in your computer is this 'anti-spyware'.
How to remove Win 7 Antispyware 2014?
If you want to avoid Win 7 Antispyware 2014 virus, you should ignore all suspicious alerts offering you to update something for free or download a free scanner for checking the system. Of course, spam should also be avoided when trying to prevent infiltration of this threat. If it has already showed up on your computer, we highly recommend you avoiding manual removal because there are hundreds of files that are created by this virus and hidden in the system. Instead of looking for these files manually, you should select AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION. For that, you should download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and run a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide.
When trying to remove Win 7 Antispyware 2014, our recommended programs are Reimage and SpyHunterCombo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Win 7 Antispyware 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- As soon as Restore system files and settings window shows up, select Next.
- Choose the restore point that you want and click Next .
- Click Finish to confirm and wait until your PC reboots.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel and select User Accounts and Family Safety.
- After a new window shows up, click on Add or Remove User Accounts -> Guest Account.
- Now click on Turn On button and restart your computer
- Now wait until you see Windows log on screen and select Guest account for downloading recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or SpyHunterCombo Cleaner on it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.