What is Win 8 Antispyware 2014?
Win 8 Antispyware 2014 is another rogue anti-spyware, which belongs to the well known Braviax family. It is a dangerous virus created by hackers in order to deceive people and swindle their money. Starting with the first glimpse, this program might seem as a regular security tool. After successful infiltration this rogue initiates full system scan and comes up with the long list of various infections. Usually, this list includes various files and programs from your computer, which are said to be infected or damaged. Beware that these files are invented or randomly taken from your computer system, so we strongly recommend you neither delete those files by yourself, nor employ Win 8 Antispyware 2014 to do so. Otherwise, you may damage your computer by deleting legitimate programs. In addition, you may believe that this fake anti-spyware is a reliable security tool and try to remove its reported infections with its help. If you try this, Win 8 Antispyware 2014 will offer you to buy its licensed version. Do not believe this and NEVER pay for this license because it's fake. This program is neither able to detect nor to delete viruses from the system because it does not have such function, to say the least. Paying for such and similar fake programs will only lead you to the money loss. Therefore, if you have detected this rogue in your system, react immediately and eliminate it from your computer without any delay.
How can Win 8 Antispyware 2014 infect my computer?
Since Win 8 Antispyware 2014 is a fake program, which seeks to deceive people, you should not expect that it gets inside computers after asking people's permission. Usually it sneaks into computers thru security vulnerabilities. Typically this rogue gets infiltrated into PC when user gets tricked into downloading fake update, infected email's attachment or fake 'security scanner'. While browsing, you may notice pop-up notification, which states that your computer is infected and that you should scan it with a free scanner. Do not trust such notifications and keep in mind that there aren't such thing as online security scanner at all. In addition, you may get fake messages stating that you received some kind of important information or that you won in a lottery, thus provoking you to download an attachment. If you do so, you can easily end-up with installation of trojan horse, which spreads Win 8 Antispyware 2014. Once installed, this dangerous virus drops its registry entries and modifies your PC's system in order to start showing you its fake alerts. If it has already started showing you its ads, do NOT trust them. Rogues from Braviax family are able to detect identical viruses on every operating system in order to trick you into buying their license. Remember, Win 8 Antispyware 2014 is a dangerous virus that should be immediately removed. Installation of legitimate and reliable anti-spyware is the only way to protect your PC and prevent the access of such and similar viruses in the future. Not to mention, keep your security system up-to-date.
How to remove Win 8 Antispyware 2014 virus from my computer?
If you noticed fake Win 8 Antispyware 2014 alerts on your computer, do not waist your time and remove this rogue anti-spyware. For this, we strongly recommend relying on AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION and avoiding manual removal. When relying on this option, you should just download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and run a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide.
When trying to remove Win 8 Antispyware 2014, our recommended programs are Reimage and Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Win 8 Antispyware 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type restore point in the Search section.
- Now click on Settings -> Create a restore point.
- When in System Protection tab, select System Restore.
- Click Next button to see your restore points and left click on the entry you need.
- Now select Scan for affected programs -> Close -> Next -> Finish.
- Once your PC reboots, download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Click on Windows key and go to the bottom-right corner.
- Select Settings -> Change PC Settings -> General.
- Click theRestart Now buttonunder Advanced Startup.
- Now selectTroubleshoot -> Advanced Options -> Startup Settings.
- Now choose Restart and press F5.
- Launch IE or other browser and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download a program on your desktop and launch it to remove malicious files.
3. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus on it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
Win 8 Antispyware 2014 manual removal: