YourClip-HD (also known as YourClip) is a very questionable plug-in, which we highly recommend not to install. This extension should enhance your online video viewing experience. However, you may be extremely disappointed if you install this dubious application. YourClip-HD is labeled as an ad-supported program that may flood you with irritating advertisements. In fact, we have noticed that this application may be linked to such adwares as Plus-HD 4.8, Plus-HD 7.5, Plus-HD 7.6 and other versions of Plus-HD. YourClip-HD is not a malicious infection, however, it sure can act like one. Hence, you should remove this unwanted program from your computer as quickly as possible.
How can YourClip-HD hijack my computer?
This dubious extension may travel via freewares and sharewares as an extra attachment. That is why you may notice YourClip-HD ads right after you install an unfamiliar freeware. Moreover, it is possible to get this useless program when you click a fake update notification, such as 'Your Java version is outdated', 'Update your Flash Player', 'Free FLV Player', etc. These fake notifications may appear if you are visiting a corrupted website or if you have a potentially unwanted program somewhere in your system. To be more precise, if you want to avoid YourClip-HD virus, you need to avoid visiting unfamiliar websites, you should avoid downloading freewares from questionable sources and you should check every single program that you are willing to install. Lastly, you need to have a reliable anti-spyware program that protects you from various cyber threats.
How to remove YourClip-HD from my computer?
YourClip-HD ads may be extremely annoying. These ads may follow you everywhere, no matter what website you are visiting or what browser you are using. Remove this potentially unwanted program (PUP) from your computer. These guidelines will help you:
- Uninstall a freeware, which is related to YourClip-HD:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as YourClip-HD, Plus-HD, Plus-HD 1.3, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Scan your computer with reliable anti-spyware program. We recommend using Reimage, Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareMalwarebytes Malwarebytes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.