What is FB Photo Zoom?
FB Photo Zoom is an application, which should work as a tool helping people to preview the full size images just by hovering over their thumbnails. However, users have started to report that this program can get inside the system without any permission asked and then may start initiating various annoying activities that are not related to its purpose. Beware that this program may cause annoying pop-up advertisements and commercial ads during your browsing. No matter that the ads by FB Photo Zoom are not displayed on the desktop, they may easily appear on each of your favorite websites. Besides, you don't even need to be connected to Facebook to get all these advertisements! After clicking them, FB Photo Zoom virus may try to redirect you to the third party websites that seek to increase their page rank or sales. No matter how harmless it may look, you should keep in mind that such activity may end up on a suspicious website that is used for spreading questionable programs. If you have already installed FB Photo Zoom virus on your computer, you may have already noticed that this application is capable of hijacking each of you web browsers, including Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and other known browsers. Finally, this program may start tracking your browsing on the web and may start collecting such data as your search terms, mostly visited websites, data that you enter when visiting them, etc.
Because of all these activities, security experts have started to call FB Photo Zoom as an adware, a potentially unwanted program or a browser hijacker. This program is suspected to track user's browsing habits and may also initiate lots of other questionable activities, so you should get rid of it ASAP. If you haven't installed it manually, you should think about downloading SpyHunter or other reputable anti-spyware.
HOW CAN FB PHOTO ZOOM HIJACK MY COMPUTER?
Basically, you shouldn't be worried about this program if you have installed it by yourself. You can get it from the official FBPhotoZoom's website by the way. However, if FBPhotoZoom has appeared on your computer out of nowhere, we recommend uninstalling it. In most of the cases, such adware programs come inside their target PC systems together with third party software, such as CouponDropDown, Online HD TV or TornTV. Of course, you have no idea about all this infiltration. Once it gets there, it may initiate annoying pop-up notifications, so if you are annoyed by them, you should uninstall FB Photo Zoom from the system.
HOW CAN I REMOVE FB PHOTO ZOOM VIRUS?
Firstly, uninstall these programs if you want to get rid of FB Photo Zoom and stop its advertisements: Online HD TV, PutLockerDownload, TornTV, Yontoo, 1ClickDown, 1ClickDownloader, FB Photo Zoom, GoPhoto.it, HDvid Codec, IB Updater, Incredibar Toolbar, OneClickDownload, OneClickDownloader. Additionally, remove FB Photo Zoom's add-ons and change your search provider settings. Finally, we also recommend scanning the system with anti-malware program in order to make sure that your PC hasn't been infected with any kind of cyber infection.
You can remove FB Photo Zoom automatically with a help of one of these programs: SpyHunter, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
Manual FB Photo Zoom Removal Guide
Step 1: Uninstall FB Photo Zoom and related programsWindows Mac OS X ↷ Step 2
Remove FB Photo Zoom from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
Remove FB Photo Zoom from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for FB Photo Zoom or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
Remove FB Photo Zoom from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for FB Photo Zoom or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.
Step 2: Uninstall FB Photo Zoom from each of your web browsersInternet Explorer Mozilla Firefox Google Chrome Safari ↷ Step 3
Remove FB Photo Zoom from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for FB Photo Zoom and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete FB Photo Zoom removal.
Remove FB Photo Zoom from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select FB Photo Zoom and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete FB Photo Zoom removal.
Remove FB Photo Zoom from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select FB Photo Zoom and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete FB Photo Zoom removal.
Remove FB Photo Zoom from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extentions and look for FB Photo Zoom or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete FB Photo Zoom removal process.
Step 3: Complete FB Photo Zoom removal
After uninstalling this potentially unwanted program (PUP) and fixing each of your web browsers, we recommend you to scan your PC system with a reputable anti-spyware. This will help you to get rid of FB Photo Zoom registry traces and will also identify related parasites or possible malware infections on your computer. For that you can use our top-rated malware remover: SpyHunter, Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Geolocation of FB Photo Zoom
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.