OffersWizard is a potentially unwanted application, which can show up on your computer out of nowhere. That's because it's spread using quite unfair distribution method, which is called 'bundling'. If user agrees to install is OffersWizard on computer, soon he/she will start noticing commercial pop-up ads and notifications. Most of these ads look like they seek to help you save some money- they compare prices, notify about coupons and other good deals. However, it seems that it's only a matter of time until you decide that this program has managed to get on your nerves. That's because it displays its ads without any break as soon as you start your browsing session. If you are one of these PC users, you should know that you can remove OffersWizard either with a help of a reputable anti-spyware or manually.
HOW CAN OffersWizard INFILTRATE MY PC?
OffersWizard can be downloaded from the Internet just like any other free application. In most of the cases users decide that they want it when they want to save some money. However, there is also another method how OffersWizard can show up on your machine – it can also infiltrate it in a bundle with freeware and shareware. If you want to prevent its infiltration, you have to make sure that you always choose a Custom or Advanced installation method of the freeware. In addition, you also have to find the check mark, which agrees to instal OffersWizard on the system and deselect it. To sum up, we must say that OffersWizard is not a virus or malware. However, it may infiltrate your machine without a clear permission asked and then initiate havoc on it.
HOW TO REMOVE OffersWizard ADS?
If you see OffersWizard on your computer, it's a sign that this program has infiltrated your machine. In order to remove it, you should follow this guide:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for OffersWizard and similar unknown entries and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Now, fix each of your browsers with a help of these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall OffersWizard and similar entries that may be unknown for you.
- Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find OffersWizard and similar unknown entries and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions. Here, look for OffersWizard or similar extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- Click on wench icon, go to settings and choose 'Manage search engines'. Change search engine to google or other. Then Go to section “On start” and make sure you get blank page while creating new tab.
Finally, make sure that your computer is free of ciruses. For that you can use one of these applications: STOPzilla, SpyHunter.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use