What is OffersWizard?
OffersWizard is a potentially unwanted application, which can show up on your computer out of nowhere. That's because it's spread using quite unfair distribution method, which is called 'bundling'. If user agrees to install OffersWizard adware on his/hers computer, one thing can be guaranteed - this program will waste no time for starting to show him/her its commercial pop-up ads and notifications. The most of these ads look like they seek to help people save some money because they are filled with various price comparisons, notifications about coupons, discounts and other "good" deals. However, it seems that you should be very careful with these ads because they may trick you into visiting unknown and suspicious websites that may have nothing in common with discounts and offers that they were expected to display. In addition to OffersWizard ads and redirects, this program may get on your nerves because it may start causing slow downs during your browsing. In addition, it may start displaying its ads without a break as soon as you start your browsing session. If you are one of these PC users who have downloaded this program voluntarily, you should remember the last thing - this browser add-on may start tracking you and your browsing habits. No matter that its developer claims that this program is collecting only personally non-identifiable information, you should avoid it because you can never know what parties are capable of reaching it. Please, avoid such programs if you want to stay safe. You can remove OffersWizard either with a help of a reputable anti-spyware or manually. We recommend the first removal method because it will help you to avoid reappearance of annoying ads and other PC-related issues. For that you can use SpyHunter.
HOW CAN OffersWizard hijack my computer?
OffersWizard can be downloaded from the Internet just like any other free application. In most of the cases users decide that they want it when they want to save some money. However, there is also another method how this suspicious browser add-on can show up on your machine – it can also infiltrate it in a bundle with freeware and shareware. If you want to prevent its infiltration, you have to make sure that you always choose a Custom or Advanced installation method of the freeware. In addition, you also have to find the check mark, which agrees to instal OffersWizard on the system and deselect it. To sum up, we must say that this program is not a virus or malware. However, it may infiltrate your machine without a clear permission asked and then may initiate havoc on it. If you want to protect yourself from OffersWizard redirects to questionable websites, slowdowns, pop-up ads and similar annoying activities, you should use a guide below and fix your computer. Please, select automatic removal method if you can because it will help you to fix your computer without leaving related programs and you won't have to deal with their activity in the future.
HOW TO REMOVE OffersWizard VIRUS?
If you see OffersWizard ads on your computer, it's a sign that this program has infiltrated your machine. In order to remove it, you should follow this guide:
You can remove OffersWizard automatically with a help of one of these programs: SpyHunter, STOPzilla, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
Manual OffersWizard Removal GuideQuick menu:
Step 1: Uninstall OffersWizard and related programsWindows Mac OS X ↷ Step 2
Remove OffersWizard from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
Remove OffersWizard from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for OffersWizard or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
Remove OffersWizard from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for OffersWizard or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.
Step 2: Uninstall OffersWizard from each of your web browsersInternet Explorer Mozilla Firefox Google Chrome Safari ↷ Step 3
Remove OffersWizard from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for OffersWizard and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete OffersWizard removal.
Remove OffersWizard from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select OffersWizard and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete OffersWizard removal.
Remove OffersWizard from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select OffersWizard and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete OffersWizard removal.
Remove OffersWizard from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extentions and look for OffersWizard or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete OffersWizard removal process.
Step 3: Complete OffersWizard removal
After uninstalling this potentially unwanted program (PUP) and fixing each of your web browsers, we recommend you to scan your PC system with a reputable anti-spyware. This will help you to get rid of OffersWizard registry traces and will also identify related parasites or possible malware infections on your computer. For that you can use our top-rated malware remover: SpyHunter, STOPzilla or Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Geolocation of OffersWizard
Removal guides in other languages
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.