Virus Bundespolizei is a German ransomware that should never be trusted no matter what it claims or does. As soon as this virus gets inside the system, it displays a large alert titled: "BUNDESPOLIZEI Achtung! Ein Vorgang illegaler Aktivitaten wurde erkannt" what can be translated to something like German Federal Police caught you violating various laws. In order to look more trustworthy, Virus Bundespolizei displays your IP address on this alert and locks the system completely down. The reason of doing all this unwanted activity is really simple - Virus Bundespolizei seeks to convince its victims to pay a 100 euro fine in exchange for the unlock code. However, this ransomware should never be trusted no matter what it claims because it seeks only to get your money and credit card details. If you have also been infected with Virus Bundespolizei, ignore its alert because it claims completely misleading information. Keep in mind that legitimate organizations, such as Federal Police, don't warn their victims in such way and don't lock their computers.
Virus Bundespolizei is usually installed with a help of trojan horses that comes together with spam emails or from the hacked websites that spread such viruses. This infiltration is noticed by the victim only when he is completely locked down and displayed a large alert stating that you have been watching porn and doing other illegal activities while browsing the Web. In addition, this alert offers to pay a fine if you want to unlock your machine through Ukash or Paysafecard systems. However, you are highly recommended to ignore this alert and remove Virus Bundespolizei from your computer.
When trying to remove Virus Bundespolizei, you may find yourself completely disabled from doing that. However, running a full system scan with reputable anti-malware tool, such as STOPzilla or SpyHunter will help you to fix your computer. You just need to follow these steps:
1. Take another machine and use it to download SpyHunter or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with FBI ransomware once more and run a full system scan.
UPDATE: You can also use these options to remove Bundespolizei virus from your computer:
* Users infected with ransomware viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Bundespolizei virus removal (special skills needed!):
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than
standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like Virus Bundespolizei are really hard to remove on infected computer. you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall Virus Bundespolizei right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.
Information added: 2012-12-12 02:27
Information updated: 2012-12-12 02:27