What is Isearch.claro-search.com?
The appearance of Isearch.claro-search.com on each of your web browsers means nothing else but the fact that your computer was hijacked by a potentially unwanted program. No matter how harmless and even useful this search site looks, it may start causing continuous redirects, pop-up ads, slow downs and similar issues during your browsing on the Internet. We don't recommend you ignore these issues becauseIsearch.claro-search.com redirects may result in visiting suspicious websites and downloading malware to the system. Typically, the developers of such programs promote unknown unwanted websites that you would never think to visit yourself.
Isearch.claro-search.com has received various names, such as iSearch, Claro malware, or the iSearch redirection virus. That's because of a very simple thing - its distribution method that has been making PC users to believe that this program can easily infiltrate the system behind user's back, thru the backdoors of their computer. Nevertheless, this program is not a virus. No matter how you name it, it's clear that it belongs to the category of browser hijackers. It can easily hijack each of your web browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and others) in a bundle with freeware and shareware. As soon as it does that, it starts promoting its affiliate sites. Though each of these activities are legitimate, the reality is quite different and we would like to recommend you to avoid this search engine. It's always better to use well known search sites, such as Google or Yahoo, and be sure that each of search results is trustworthy. If you have been suffering from Isearch.claro-search.com redirects, you should waste no time and scan your computer with the reputable anti-spyware. You can easily remove Isearch.claro-search.com from the system with a help of SpyHunter or other well known security software. Of course, you can also follow a detailed removal guide down below and fix your PC manually.
HOW CAN Isearch.claro-search.com hijack my computer?
Just like all other browser hijacker, Isearch.claro-search.com may try to infiltrate your computer during installation of the freeware. That's why you should always double check free programs before downloading them from the Internet. For getting ability to see all potential intruders, you should select Custom or Advanced installation of the freeware. Also, make sure that you uncheck all pre-checked check marks that claim that you want to change your start page or the default search engine. Otherwise, Isearch.claro-search.com may try to cause its own modifications on the system and may also try to collect data that is related to his/hers search sessions. If you want to avoid that, you should carefully follow a detailed guide that is given down below.
HOW CAN I REMOVE Isearch.claro-search.com virus?
If you have been looking for the effective and safe way to get rid off Isearch.claro-search.com hijacker or other browser hijacker, you should think about automatic removal of this program. It's the best way to delete Isearch.claro-search and other potentially unwanted programs. If you still want to use manual removal method, beware that you should carefully follow each of removal steps below to avoid system damage after removing wrong files.
You can remove Isearch.claro-search.com automatically with a help of one of these programs: SpyHunter, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
Step 2. Remove Isearch.claro-search.com from Mac OS X
Step 3. Remove Isearch.claro-search.com from Internet Explorer
Step 4. Remove Isearch.claro-search.com from Mozilla Firefox
Step 5. Remove Isearch.claro-search.com from Google Chrome
Step 6. Remove Isearch.claro-search.com from Safari
Remove Isearch.claro-search.com from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
Remove Isearch.claro-search.com from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Isearch.claro-search.com or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
- Right click on the shortcut of Mozilla Firefox and select Properties.
- Go to Shortcut tab and look at the Target field. Delete malicious URL that is related to your virus.
Repeat steps that are given above with all browsers' shortcuts, including Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Make sure you check all locations of these shortcuts, including Desktop, Start Menu and taskbar.WindowsMac OS XInternet ExplorerFirefoxGoogle ChromeSafari
Remove Isearch.claro-search.com from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for Isearch.claro-search.com or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.WindowsMac OS XInternet ExplorerFirefoxGoogle ChromeSafari
Remove Isearch.claro-search.com from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for Isearch.claro-search.com and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete Isearch.claro-search.com removal.
Remove Isearch.claro-search.com from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select Isearch.claro-search.com and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the menu (top right corner), choose Options → General.
- Here, delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Click OK to save these changes.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete Isearch.claro-search.com removal.
Remove Isearch.claro-search.com from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select Isearch.claro-search.com and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon and choose Settings.
- Here, look for the Open a specific page or set of pages under On startup option and click on Set pages.
- Now you should see another window. Here, delete malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete Isearch.claro-search.com removal.
Remove Isearch.claro-search.com from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extensions and look for Isearch.claro-search.com or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open your Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu section. Here, select Preferences as it was displayed previously and select General.
- Here, look at the Homepage field. If it was altered by Isearch.claro-search.com, remove unwanted link and enter the one that you want to use for your searches. Remember to include the "http://" before typing in the address of the page.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete Isearch.claro-search.com removal process.
Complete Isearch.claro-search.com virus removal
After uninstalling this potentially unwanted program (PUP) and fixing each of your web browsers, we recommend you to scan your PC system with a reputable anti-spyware. This will help you to get rid of Isearch.claro-search.com registry traces and will also identify related parasites or possible malware infections on your computer. For that you can use our top-rated malware remover: SpyHunter, Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Removal guides in other languages
Comments on Isearch.claro-search.com virus
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.