Smart Internet Protection 2011 isconfigured to start automatically when you login to Windows. When running, will scan your computer and display numerous infections that cannot be removed unless you first purchase the program. These infections are all fake and are only being shown to scare you into into purchasing the bogus software. Furthermore, Smart Internet Protection 2011 will display fake security alerts on your computer containing fake information to further convince you that your computer has some serious security and privacy issues. Smart Internet Protection 2011 will also hijack Internet Explorer and other web browsers to protect itself from being removed using legitimate anti-spyware programs. It may block other legitimate programs on your computer too. As you can see, Smart Internet Protection 2011 is nothing more but a scam. It uses misleading methods to trick users into purchasing useless software. Do not purchase it; otherwise you will lose your money and give your credit card details to scammers. In order to remove Smart Internet Protection 2011, please use the removal instructions below.
1. Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option as shown in the image below, and then press ENTER.
2. Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
3. In the the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab. Then click on the LAN settings button.
4. Now you will see Local Area Network (LAN) settings window. Uncheck the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
5. Download an automatic removal tool from this page and run a full system scan. Or download it form alternative location. Related files: 7377.mof, mozcrt19.dll, SmartIP2011.exe, PIS.ico, sqlite3.dll, unins000.dat, cookies.sqlite
Smart Internet Protection 2011 properties:
• Changes browser settings
• Shows commercial adverts
• Connects itself to the internet
• Stays resident in background
Smart Internet Protection 2011 manual removal
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "RunInvalidSignatures" = '1'
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "ProxyServer" = 'http=127.0.0.1:25401'
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "UID" = '7'
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0User Agent\Post Platform "88780570603"
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Smart Internet Protection 2011"
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "CheckExeSignatures" = 'no'
Smart Internet Protection 2011.lnk
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\e659\
%UserProfile%\Application Data\Smart Internet Protection 2011\
Geolocation of Smart Internet Protection 2011
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.