How can ArcadeGiant hijack my computer?
As we have stated before, if you want to play the free games that this website is offering, you will have to download ArcadeGiant software and endure tons of annoying advertisements. In fact, this potentially unwanted program may enter your computer very silently. ArcadeGiant virus may look like a regular toolbar, add-on, plug-in or an extension for your internet browser. Free programs, games, and apps are usually supported by advertisements. Don't worry, ArcadeGiant is not a malicious infection. Nonetheless, it can cause you many distractions and troubles. If you have a reliable anti-spyware program, you can easily defend your computer from similar worthless programs and remove them automatically if needed. However, if your computer is unprotected, you can remove ArcadeGiant virus manually.
How to remove ArcadeGiant from my computer?
Don't suffer from these annoying advertisements. Act now and remove this unwanted program. You just need to follow these simple steps and eliminate ArcadeGiant from your computer:
- Remove ArcadeGiant from your computer:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as ArcadeGiant or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for ArcadeGiant or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.