The terms “2-spyware.com”, “Service”, “Site”, “we”, “us” refer to the owner of the site, the term “you” refers to the user of the site.
- 2-spyware.com is a public access general purpose site, which is dedicated to fight against spyware. It is an informational site that provides the premium informational service at zero cost to members and non-members on this site. The site includes the database of spyware parasites, news related to internet security and spyware, software developed for spyware removal, files related to personal security, privacy and/or spyware, and “Ask us” section.
- The site might be affiliated with any product that is recommended on it. Some of these products (anti-spyware programs, anti-viruses, optimizers, etc.) are paid. We might get affiliate commissions when our visitors purchase some of these products that are recommended by us on 2-spyware.com. They all are legitimate programs and have been tested before adding them to the site. However, when downloading software from 2-spyware.com, the entire risk is assumed by you. The site doesn’t take the responsibility for the accuracy or the operation of recommended programs.
- 2-spyware.com and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service or from posted corrections, edits, descriptions, comments on this site. When clicking links from 2-spyware.com, all users acknowledge that 2-spyware.com is not responsible for the accuracy or content of those links.
- Visitors can post comments and provide feedback to 2-spyware.com and its affiliates. You agree not to post or transmit any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Posting information of copyrighted material is not allowed and your comments, corrections, edits, descriptions will be removed from this site. 2-spyware.com and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted in comments or postings. 2-spyware.com and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, deny the access to the site/page systems provided for general community use. Unauthorized and unlawful use of the site may give rise to a claim for damages.
- The use of the Service and the Site is at your own risk. NEITHER 2-SPYWARE.COM, NOR ANY OF AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST 2-SPYWARE.COM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
- Any comments, corrections, edits you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant 2-spyware.com and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
- As a visitor of 2-spyware.com, you may receive regular email updates and occasional emails from the administrators. You may be informed about new features and enhancements. We try to limit email contact as much as possible from the system administrators, however when email is sent and returned with an email bad address, we will attempt to locate a correct address from any linked web site, and failing that your information will be disabled.
- This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the Lithuania. By your usage of, or your posting to, this site constitutes your agreement to, but not limited to, the current conditions listed in this agreement.
- Violation of these Termsof Use will cause termination of access to the site and removal of posted information. Any disputes arising out of use of 2-spyware will be governed by the courts of the Lithuania.