What is FunWebProducts?
FunWebProducts is a company that promotes various freeware programs. However, you should be careful with each of its products because they are usually bundled with questionable add-ons, extensions, plugins, toolbars or search engines. If you would check what is said in its End User's License Agreement, you would see that bundling is clearly mentioned in it:
"All of our applications come with the MyWebSearch browser plugin - a customizable browser toolbar which provides end users with easy access to search results from the best search engines on the Internet in just one click and enhances your browser experience by providing relevant links and results in response to misspelled or incorrectly formatted browser address requests."
"We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through any of the FWP Products, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.".
If any of FunWebProducts adware has infiltrated your computer behind your back, you should waste no time and remove it with the help of SpyHunter.
How can FunWebProducts hijack my computer?
FunWebProducts virus can infiltrate your computer either with or without your approval. That's because it has been actively promoted with the help of bundling. No matter that technically these programs are not considered harmful, they may alter your system settings and then may start showing you misleading content during your browsing. If you want to avoid this, you have to start monitoring installation of the freeware. You can do that by selecting Custom or Advanced installation of the freeware and then unchecking pre-checked check marks that claim that you want to install optional components on your computer. If Fun Web Products virus has started bombarding you with tons of annoying popups, you should use a guide below and get rid of every browser hijacker, adware and similar PUP.
How to remove FunWebProducts virus?
If you have been convinced that Fun Web Products seeks to improve your browsing on the web by giving you ability to use funny mouse cursors, emoticons for your instant messenger and email, now you should know that it is actually dedicated for generating commercial pop-ups. It is also capable of modifying web browser’s settings and redirecting people to suspicious websites. If you want to remove FunWebProducts from your computer, use a guide below.Related files: files.ini
• Shows commercial adverts
• Connects itself to the internet
You can remove FunWebProducts automatically with a help of one of these programs: SpyHunter, STOPzilla, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
Manual FunWebProducts Removal Guide
Step 1: Uninstall FunWebProducts and related programsWindows Mac OS X ↷ Step 2
from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for FunWebProducts or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for FunWebProducts or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.
Step 2: Uninstall FunWebProducts from each of your web browsersInternet Explorer Mozilla Firefox Google Chrome Safari ↷ Step 3
from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for FunWebProducts and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete FunWebProducts removal.
from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select FunWebProducts and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete FunWebProducts removal.
from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select FunWebProducts and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete FunWebProducts removal.
from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extentions and look for FunWebProducts or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete FunWebProducts removal process.
Step 3: Complete FunWebProducts removal
After uninstalling this potentially unwanted program (PUP) and fixing each of your web browsers, we recommend you to scan your PC system with a reputable anti-spyware. This will help you to get rid of FunWebProducts registry traces and will also identify related parasites or possible malware infections on your computer. For that you can use our top-rated malware remover: SpyHunter, STOPzilla or Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Geolocation of FunWebProducts
Removal guides in other languages
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.