What is Text Enhance?
Text Enhance is the annoying adware, which has also been labeled as a potentially unwanted program. Beware that this browser add-offers 'text advertising' services what means that it may start bothering you with unstoppable pop-up ads, banner ads, in-text links and other commercial content during your browsing. According to its representatives, this website provides 'high quality traffic to advertisers' and shows links 'only on those sites whose representatives have decided to offer this service for their visitors'. However, there are lots of websites' owners who claim that they see Text Enhance ads, banners, in-text links and similar content on their websites without any permission asked. In reality, when you see these links and pop-up advertisements on a website, this means that your computer, not a site, is affected. It is affected by browser hijacker or adware-type program, which is capable of hijacking all web browsers that are installed on the system at once. Such programs are mostly spread using a method, which is known as bundling. If you known know anything about it, you should check the next paragraph. If any of these PUPs enters computer, it start showing ads when you are browsing through websites and hovering over the words. Please, be very careful with such ads because they may turn into a dangerous thing. After clicking on malicious link you can easily fall for visiting malicious website that may even be used for spreading malware. Besides, its creators are believed to track their users’ browsing habits and share this collected information with marketing companies and other interested parties. If you don't want to reveal your email address, PC's location, search terms, mostly visited websites and similar information, you should remove Text Enhance virus from your computer. In fact, you should get rid of related adwares. The easiest way to do that is to scan computer with updated anti-spyware. We recommend using Reimage for that.
HOW CAN Text Enhance hijack my computer?
Text Enhance comes inside the PC by attaching itself to browsers as an extension and cookie. This program can install as an add-on to multiple browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Of course, it does that without any permission asked. The result of all this activity is really simple – users start seeing spam advertisements and continuously appearing pop-up windows when browsing the web. Besides, this adware makes every website look like it has links on text. Note that these ads have its name in the top right corner, so pay attention to such adds..
HOW CAN I REMOVE Text Enhance virus?
If you see Text Enhance ads on every website you visit, it means that you have an adware on your computer. In order to remove it, you will have do empty browser’s cache and cookies first. Additionally, we recommend to uninstall these programs from your computer: Codec-C, Codec-V, Better Links, JetMP3, Jp3, Facetheme, Giant Savings, I want this / iwantthis, Game Play Labs, Premiumplay Codec, Rewards Arcade, VUZE, BFlix, Dealply, Media Plugin, browser enhancements 1.0, Pando media enhancer, crossrider web apps, I-livid, bandicam, fantapper.
More information about Text Enhance removal, read the following guide:
You can remove Text Enhance automatically with a help of one of these programs: Reimage, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
Step 2. Remove Text Enhance from Mac OS X
Step 3. Remove Text Enhance from Internet Explorer
Step 4. Remove Text Enhance from Mozilla Firefox
Step 5. Remove Text Enhance from Google Chrome
Step 6. Remove Text Enhance from Safari
Remove Text Enhance from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
Remove Text Enhance from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Text Enhance or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
Remove Text Enhance from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for Text Enhance or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.WindowsMac OS XInternet ExplorerFirefoxGoogle ChromeSafari
Remove Text Enhance from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for Text Enhance and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete Text Enhance removal.
Remove Text Enhance from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select Text Enhance and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete Text Enhance removal.
Remove Text Enhance from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select Text Enhance and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete Text Enhance removal.
Remove Text Enhance from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extensions and look for Text Enhance or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete Text Enhance removal process.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Geolocation of Text Enhance virus
Removal guides in other languages
Comments on Text Enhance virus
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.