What is Zorton Win 8 Antivirus 2014?
Recently a new family of rogue anti-spywares has been detected spreading on the Internet and you have to be careful in order to stay away from them. If you have heard about rogue anti-spywares before, you should know that they are also called as 'scarewares' because they seek to scare computer users and trick them into spending money for useless licenses. Zorton Win 8 Antivirus 2014 is one of the newest rogues in the market that belongs to the well-known Braviax family of rogues. Thus, if you have a slightest suspicious that Zorton Win 8 Antivirus 2014 virus hides on your computer, you should run a full system scan and remove it immediately. The first sign that this malicious program got inside your computer is fake pop-up notifications claiming that your computer is at risk, for example:
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
Zorton Win 8 Antivirus 2014 has blocked a program from accessing the Internet. This program is infected with Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen. Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords.
In addition to such alerts, this suspicious program may initiate fake system scans and report about tens or even hundreds of viruses on your computer. DO NOT believe in this because all scan results are fake and in reality include invented programs, or randomly chosen programs that are not related to viruses in any way. Beware that in order to remove supposed threats you will be asked to buy Zorton Win 8 Antivirus 2014 license with a key for a considerable amount of money. If you have already bought it, you should consider taking certain actions to prevent thefts fro your back account because by buying this useless Zorton Win 8 Antivirus 2014 licensed version you not only loose your money for rogue program, but also reveal sensitive data to online scammers. If you haven't bought this lisence but have already been bothered by fake scans and alerts for some time, you should immediately scan your computer with Reimage or another reputable anti-spyware.
How can Zorton Win 8 Antivirus 2014 hijack my computer?
Zorton Win 8 Antivirus 2014 is a serious computer threat that may silently get inside your computer's system and steal your money. In addition to that, it may try to track your clicks on the keyboard and disclose personally identifiable data. The most reliable way to avoid these issues is to install a reputable anti-spyware and keep it up-to-date because such and similar rogues tend to travel hidden under various fake software updates, spam, trojans and other suspicious methods. Therefore, Zorton Win 8 Antivirus 2014 virus usually appears on computers unnoticed and easily tricks people into spending their money for its useless license. In order to prevent its infiltration, you should avoid visiting questionable websites and NEVER click on various pop-up alerts claiming that you need to update Java, Flash player, web browser or any other software. By the way, it is recommended to ignore suspicious emails because it's a widely used method that is frequently applied for spreading such viruses. If Zorton Win 8 Antivirus 2014 rogue is already showing signs of its presence on your computer, make sure that you remove it as soon as possible.
How to remove Zorton Win 8 Antivirus 2014 virus?
Zorton Win 8 Antivirus 2014 is just another version of rogue anti-spyware that belongs to Braviax/FakeRean family of malwares. If you have been suffering from its alerts, you should get rid of it as soon as possible. We recommend people to select AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION that requires only downloading a reputable anti-spyware, updating it and running a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove Zorton Win 8 Antivirus 2014, our recommended programs are Reimage and Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Zorton Win 8 Antivirus 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type restore point in the Search section.
- Now click on Settings -> Create a restore point.
- When in System Protection tab, select System Restore.
- Click Next button to see your restore points and left click on the entry you need.
- Now select Scan for affected programs -> Close -> Next -> Finish.
- Once your PC reboots, download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Click on Windows key and go to the bottom-right corner.
- Select Settings -> Change PC Settings -> General.
- Click theRestart Now buttonunder Advanced Startup.
- Now selectTroubleshoot -> Advanced Options -> Startup Settings.
- Now choose Restart and press F5.
- Launch IE or other browser and enter this link to your address bar: http://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download a program on your desktop and launch it to remove malicious files.
3. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus on it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.