a2zLyrics is annoying application, which seeks to make you visit related websites and earns the money from that. Typically, it shows up on computers out of nowhere, so there are hundreds of users who believe that it is virus. In reality, they agree to download this program on their computers when they inattentively install free applications. As soon as it gets in, this program affects all web browsers and starts its advertising campaign, which is mostly based on the distribution of related websites. The clearest sign that this program is inside your computer is commercial notifications that are named 'Ads by a2zLyrics'. In order to get rid of them, you should remove a2zLyrics from the system.
HOW CAN a2zLyrics INFILTRATE MY COMPUTER?
We have already mentioned that a2zLyrics distribution is closely related to freeware and shareware. However, that doesn't mean that now you have to avoid free programs because you can install unexpected applications. You should simply start paying more attention to the installation process of the freeware and uncheck all check boxes that agree with such downloads. If you already downloaded a2zLyrics on your computer and now see its continuous pop-up ads, here is a guide that will help you to get rid of them and fix your computer:
HOW TO REMOVE 'ADS BY a2zLyrics'?
If you want to get rid of a2zLyrics ads, firstly you have to realize that you see these ads because this program is inside your computer. In order to remove it, you should follow this guide:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for these entries: a2zLyrics, LyricsSay-1, LyricXeeker, Plus-HD 1.3, Browse2Save, WebCake 3.00, DownloadTerms 1.0, LyricsBuddy-1, TidyNetwork.com, ElectroLyrics-1, a2zLyrics-1, SimpleLyrics
- Select 'Uninstall/Change' and click OK to save the changes.
After that, fix each of your browsers with a help of these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall a2zLyrics and other previously mentioned extensions.
- Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find a2zLyrics and other entries that were mentioned previously, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page.
- Click the Chrome menu button, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions', find a2zLyrics and other unknown extensions, and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
- Now click 'Settings' -> 'Manage search engines' and change your default search engine