What is AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015?
AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015 is a dangerous application, which should be avoided. No matter how harmless and even trustworthy it looks, this program seeks the only thing – trick you into buying its fake license. For that, it shows annoying system scanners and then displays fake security notifications that are set to announce about hundreds of different viruses. Please, do NOT trust these alerts because they are displayed only for tricking you into believing that your PC is in a dangerous situation. In reality, you can easily ignore AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015 alerts without a fear that your computer is infected with those viruses. In fact, they are 'discovered' on every computer that was infected by this rogue, so you should never start looking for them on your machine. Nevertheless, you should check it with a reliable anti-spyware because their appearance reveals the fact that rogue anti-spyware is already hiding in your PC system. Keeping such programs on it can be very dangerous because they may try to infect the system with other cyber threats. In addition, by recording your keyboard keystrokes they may try to steal your personal information, such as logins, passwords and other sensitive data. In order to remove AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015 from the system, we highly recommend you to use one of these programs: Reimage, SpyHunterCombo Cleaner, Malwarebytes Malwarebytes. They showed the best results when we were testing this rogue anti-spyware.
How can AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015 infect my computer?
AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015 belongs to a huge family of rogues, which is called Braviax. When trying to avoid these threats, you should be very careful when browsing on the Internet. Please, keep in mind that there are hundreds of tricks that are used for spreading rogues like this one. Once of the mostly used methods relies on fake alerts. Some of these alerts report about missing updates and offer users to download them for free, others claim that PC is dangerously infected and that user needs to check it. Once course, after clicking on any of these warning messages, AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015 enters computer. Besides, it is known that this virus may show up on the system after downloading an infected email's attachment. In order to keep your PC secure, you should try to avoid mails that look too good to be true. If an email informs you about the heritage, unexpected income and similar tricky things, you should firstly contact its sender and then open it. Otherwise, you can easily download AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015 virus to your computer. If it enters the system, it modifies its settings and starts showing such and similar warnings:
Tracking software found!
Your PC activity is being monitored. Possible spyware infection. Your data security may be compromised. Sensitive data can be stolen. Prevent damage now by completing a security scan.
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
Please, ignore these alerts because they are fake! In order to get rid of them for good, you should follow a guide given below:
How to remove AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015 virus?
If you think that AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015 is already hiding in your computer, you should scan it with the reputable anti-spyware right away and remove what it detects. Please, do NOT buy its license because you will only lose your money in this way. You should just download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and rung a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015, our recommended programs are Reimage and SpyHunterCombo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose the date and the specific restore point that you want and click Next.
- Wait until your PC reboots and click OK on the Restoration Complete window.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or SpyHunterCombo Cleaner to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
5. BLOCKING AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015 BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015 start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015.