Il computer è bloccato ISP Removal Guide
What is Il computer è bloccato ISP?
Il computer è bloccato ISP malware wants to swindle money from you
Il computer è bloccato ISP is a misleading warning, which may appear in your computer screen and prevent you from accessing the system. This malicious program is closely related to Polizia di Stato virus. Scammers have already changed the look of this virus for several times now, so you should be very careful because they may also try to use new methods for distributing this Italian rogue. The newest scam now greets victims with “Il computer è stato BLOCCATO” message.
However, no matter that this ransomware looks different, it still doesn't act differently – virus still blocks down the system and then reports about various e-crimes that were initiated by the user. “Il computer è bloccato ISP” claims about illegal usage of copyrighted content, distribution of malware and content including erotic pictures of children.
After that, ransomware asks to pay a fine via Ukash, Paysafecard or ReLoadit for avoiding jail. The virus asks to pay 100 Euros in order for charges to be dropped. Of course, you should never pay the money because it will reach cyber criminals, not your local police office. Besides, why pay a fine if you know that you haven't done anything illegal that you are being accused of?
We would like to remind you that such scam viruses are very prevalent. If “Il computer è bloccato ISP” or “Il computer è stato BLOCCATO” malware reached your system, you must remove the virus ASAP. Only after removing the scareware you will be able to access your computer and use it normally again.
For Il computer è bloccato ISP removal, we recommend using ReimageIntego software. However, if you want it to run properly, you must reboot your PC in Safe Mode with Networking first. We strongly recommend that you follow the instructions we prepared to remove “Il computer è bloccato ISP” virus successfully.
Il computer è bloccato ISP virus is a malicious program that prevents access to victim's computer and accuses him/her of infringing certain laws. Il computer è stato BLOCCATO virus is a similar program, but instead of locking victim's computer, it displays the fraudulent message via victim's browser and suggests calling tech support scammers.
New virus version – “Il computer è stato BLOCCATO” starts attacking computers in 2017
Security researchers recently noticed a new variant of the described ransomware that works as a tech support scam virus. Il computer è stato BLOCCATO virus appears in web browsers and displays an annoying pop-up message that urges calling tech support scammers:
Il computer è stato BLOCCATO
Fehler # DW6VB36
Gentile utente, ti avvisiamo che il tuo pc e stato infettato da virus e spyware e sono a rischio le seguenti informazioni:
login di posta elettronica
dati di carta di credito e home banking
login di facebook
foto e documenti salvati sul PC
Contatta immediatamente il nostro servizio tecnico al seguente numero telefonico 06 94 80 86 61
The virus addresses victims in the Italian language, although it doesn't mean that the virus can't infect computer belonging to victims who speak a different language. We highly recommend you not to call the scammers. They will only attempt to convince you that your computer is heavily infected and that your personal information is being leaked to cyber criminals.
The virus that is installed on your computer is set to display you the fraudulent message, and the final aim is to make you follow the scammers' commands. Usually, they require buying shady “security software” packs for ridiculously high price or ask for remote access to your computer to “fix the issues.”
You must scan your computer to remove Il computer è stato BLOCCATO malware that keeps redirecting you to a tech support site. To start the removal of this fraudulent computer program, close your browser and then follow instructions provided below this article.
The distribution of malware explained
No matter that it looks different, “Il computer è stato BLOCCATO” is distributed using the same methods as other ransomware viruses. If you want to avoid this virus, stop visiting illegal websites and do NOT use illegal software. In addition, regularly scan your computer with anti-spyware software to remove any suspicious ad-supported programs that might be redirecting you to suspicious domains.
Besides, ignore emails that come from unknown senders because they may also be infected with “Il computer è bloccato ISP”.
As soon as the gets inside the target PC system, this dangerous program blocks it down. It clearly does that for postponing its removal from computer and having more chances to convince the user to pay the invented fine. typically, this virus claims:
Il computer è bloccato ISP
Lavoro che il vostro computer è stato sospeso per motive di visualizzazione di contenuti illegali
Tutte le attività illegal sui computer, tra cui foto e video dalla webcam, memorizzati in una banca dati della polizia per I’utteriore identificazione del trasgressore individuale
If you see the described alert, you should ignore it because it's fake. In addition, get rid of malicious files that are inside your computer.
Remove Il computer è bloccato ISP virus
For a quick “Il computer è bloccato ISP” virus removal, check if you have an anti-malware software installed. However, you will need to restart your computer and run it into Safe Mode with Networking. If you do not do this, you won't be capable to connect to the Internet and update your security software. The update is required to make the security software capable to identify the malware variant and remove it.
For unblocking the system, follow these steps. After restarting your PC in the right mode, remove “Il computer è bloccato ISP” virus without a wait.
Getting rid of Il computer è bloccato ISP. Follow these steps
Manual removal using Safe Mode
* Manual 'Il computer è bloccato ISP' removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable 'Il computer è bloccato ISP' virus
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated ReimageIntego, SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner or Malwarebytes to remove remaining virus files.
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download ReimageIntego or other reputable anti-malware program which was mentioned previously.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Ukash virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with 'Il computer è bloccato ISP' are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
Manual removal guide might be too complicated for regular computer users. It requires advanced IT knowledge to be performed correctly (if vital system files are removed or damaged, it might result in full Windows compromise), and it also might take hours to complete. Therefore, we highly advise using the automatic method provided above instead.
Step 1. Access Safe Mode with Networking
Manual malware removal should be best performed in the Safe Mode environment.
Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Click Start > Shutdown > Restart > OK.
- When your computer becomes active, start pressing F8 button (if that does not work, try F2, F12, Del, etc. – it all depends on your motherboard model) multiple times until you see the Advanced Boot Options window.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking from the list.
Windows 10 / Windows 8
- Right-click on Start button and select Settings.
- Scroll down to pick Update & Security.
- On the left side of the window, pick Recovery.
- Now scroll down to find Advanced Startup section.
- Click Restart now.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Go to Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Press Restart.
- Now press 5 or click 5) Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Shut down suspicious processes
Windows Task Manager is a useful tool that shows all the processes running in the background. If malware is running a process, you need to shut it down:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc on your keyboard to open Windows Task Manager.
- Click on More details.
- Scroll down to Background processes section, and look for anything suspicious.
- Right-click and select Open file location.
- Go back to the process, right-click and pick End Task.
- Delete the contents of the malicious folder.
Step 3. Check program Startup
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc on your keyboard to open Windows Task Manager.
- Go to Startup tab.
- Right-click on the suspicious program and pick Disable.
Step 4. Delete virus files
Malware-related files can be found in various places within your computer. Here are instructions that could help you find them:
- Type in Disk Cleanup in Windows search and press Enter.
- Select the drive you want to clean (C: is your main drive by default and is likely to be the one that has malicious files in).
- Scroll through the Files to delete list and select the following:
Temporary Internet Files
- Pick Clean up system files.
- You can also look for other malicious files hidden in the following folders (type these entries in Windows Search and press Enter):
After you are finished, reboot the PC in normal mode.
Remove Il computer è bloccato ISP using System Restore
If the method 1 doesn't work, try this one.
Step 1: Reboot your computer to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Click Start → Shutdown → Restart → OK.
- When your computer becomes active, start pressing F8 multiple times until you see the Advanced Boot Options window.
- Select Command Prompt from the list
Windows 10 / Windows 8
- Press the Power button at the Windows login screen. Now press and hold Shift, which is on your keyboard, and click Restart..
- Now select Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Startup Settings and finally press Restart.
- Once your computer becomes active, select Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt in Startup Settings window.
Step 2: Restore your system files and settings
- Once the Command Prompt window shows up, enter cd restore and click Enter.
- Now type rstrui.exe and press Enter again..
- When a new window shows up, click Next and select your restore point that is prior the infiltration of Il computer è bloccato ISP. After doing that, click Next.
- Now click Yes to start system restore.
Finally, you should always think about the protection of crypto-ransomwares. In order to protect your computer from Il computer è bloccato ISP and other ransomwares, use a reputable anti-spyware, such as ReimageIntego, SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner or Malwarebytes
How to prevent from getting ransomware
Do not let government spy on you
The government has many issues in regards to tracking users' data and spying on citizens, so you should take this into consideration and learn more about shady information gathering practices. Avoid any unwanted government tracking or spying by going totally anonymous on the internet.
You can choose a different location when you go online and access any material you want without particular content restrictions. You can easily enjoy internet connection without any risks of being hacked by using Private Internet Access VPN.
Control the information that can be accessed by government any other unwanted party and surf online without being spied on. Even if you are not involved in illegal activities or trust your selection of services, platforms, be suspicious for your own security and take precautionary measures by using the VPN service.
Backup files for the later use, in case of the malware attack
Computer users can suffer from data losses due to cyber infections or their own faulty doings. Ransomware can encrypt and hold files hostage, while unforeseen power cuts might cause a loss of important documents. If you have proper up-to-date backups, you can easily recover after such an incident and get back to work. It is also equally important to update backups on a regular basis so that the newest information remains intact – you can set this process to be performed automatically.
When you have the previous version of every important document or project you can avoid frustration and breakdowns. It comes in handy when malware strikes out of nowhere. Use Data Recovery Pro for the data restoration process.