Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 Removal Guide
What is Rango Win 7 Protection 2014?
What is Rango Win 7 Protection 2014?
Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 si a rogue anti-spyware, which is used for stealing people's money. So, if it has started bothering you with its alerts, you should check your PC with the reputable anti-spyware right away! By the way, such rogue may also start redirects to malicious websites, recording of your keystrokes and other dangerous activities. Beware that redirects may easily trick you into visiting sites that are filled with other viruses while recording of your keystrokes may end up with identity theft, the loss of banking data and similar issues. As soon as Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 virus infects computer, it starts displaying fake system scanners and alerts. It can be said in advance that this threat will claim that your computer is dangerously infected with various viruses. Of course, these threats are invented because this fake anti-spyware has no virus data base and other components that can typically be found in real security programs. Once Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 tricks its victims into believing that their PCs are infected, it offers them to purchase its licensed version and fix everything. If you don't want to lose your money, you should ignore such notifications and double check computer with the reputable anti-spyware to see what viruses are hiding in your PC in reality. For that we recommend using ReimageIntego.
How can Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 virus infect my computer?
Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 is one of those viruses that are spread using fake alerts. In most of the cases, these professionally-looking alerts claim that victim needs to update java, Flash Player, FLV Player or other program. Of course, instead of these 'updates' he/she is tricked into downloading this or other rogue. Beware that programs that belong to 'adware', 'browser hijacker' and 'potentially unwanted program' are also spread using this strategy. By the way, you may also run into alert that offer to check the system with the 'free scanners'. No matter how convincing it looks, you should ignore it because there is no such thing as 'free scanner'. If Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 attacks the system, it makes various modifications and then starts showing its fake alerts. If you want to stay safe, you should ignore such warning messages:
Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 Alert
Unknown program is scanning your system registry right now! Identity theft detected.
If such and similar alerts have started bothering you, you should scan your PC with reputable anti-spyware and remove Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 virus. Otherwise, you can easily run into serious issues, such as the money loss, identity theft, etc.
How to remove Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 virus?
Keep in mind that Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 is a serious cyber threat that can easily lead your PC to damage. If you have just started suffering from its fake system scanners and notifications, you should not wait longer. Select AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION that requires downloading a reputable anti-spyware, updating it and running a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove Rango Win 7 Protection 2014, our recommended programs are ReimageIntego and SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- As soon as Restore system files and settings window shows up, select Next.
- Choose the restore point that you want and click Next .
- Click Finish to confirm and wait until your PC reboots.
- Now download ReimageIntego and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download ReimageIntego for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel and select User Accounts and Family Safety.
- After a new window shows up, click on Add or Remove User Accounts -> Guest Account.
- Now click on Turn On button and restart your computer
- Now wait until you see Windows log on screen and select Guest account for downloading recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download ReimageIntego or SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
How to prevent from getting spyware
Access your website securely from any location
When you work on the domain, site, blog, or different project that requires constant management, content creation, or coding, you may need to connect to the server and content management service more often. The best solution for creating a tighter network could be a dedicated/fixed IP address.
If you make your IP address static and set to your device, you can connect to the CMS from any location and do not create any additional issues for the server or network manager that needs to monitor connections and activities. VPN software providers like Private Internet Access can help you with such settings and offer the option to control the online reputation and manage projects easily from any part of the world.
Recover files after data-affecting malware attacks
While much of the data can be accidentally deleted due to various reasons, malware is one of the main culprits that can cause loss of pictures, documents, videos, and other important files. More serious malware infections lead to significant data loss when your documents, system files, and images get encrypted. In particular, ransomware is is a type of malware that focuses on such functions, so your files become useless without an ability to access them.
Even though there is little to no possibility to recover after file-locking threats, some applications have features for data recovery in the system. In some cases, Data Recovery Pro can also help to recover at least some portion of your data after data-locking virus infection or general cyber infection.