What is Rango Win 7 Protection 2014?
Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 si a rogue anti-spyware, which is used for stealing people's money. So, if it has started bothering you with its alerts, you should check your PC with the reputable anti-spyware right away! By the way, such rogue may also start redirects to malicious websites, recording of your keystrokes and other dangerous activities. Beware that redirects may easily trick you into visiting sites that are filled with other viruses while recording of your keystrokes may end up with identity theft, the loss of banking data and similar issues. As soon as Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 virus infects computer, it starts displaying fake system scanners and alerts. It can be said in advance that this threat will claim that your computer is dangerously infected with various viruses. Of course, these threats are invented because this fake anti-spyware has no virus data base and other components that can typically be found in real security programs. Once Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 tricks its victims into believing that their PCs are infected, it offers them to purchase its licensed version and fix everything. If you don't want to lose your money, you should ignore such notifications and double check computer with the reputable anti-spyware to see what viruses are hiding in your PC in reality. For that we recommend using Reimage.
How can Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 virus infect my computer?
Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 is one of those viruses that are spread using fake alerts. In most of the cases, these professionally-looking alerts claim that victim needs to update java, Flash Player, FLV Player or other program. Of course, instead of these 'updates' he/she is tricked into downloading this or other rogue. Beware that programs that belong to 'adware', 'browser hijacker' and 'potentially unwanted program' are also spread using this strategy. By the way, you may also run into alert that offer to check the system with the 'free scanners'. No matter how convincing it looks, you should ignore it because there is no such thing as 'free scanner'. If Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 attacks the system, it makes various modifications and then starts showing its fake alerts. If you want to stay safe, you should ignore such warning messages:
Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 Alert
Unknown program is scanning your system registry right now! Identity theft detected.
If such and similar alerts have started bothering you, you should scan your PC with reputable anti-spyware and remove Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 virus. Otherwise, you can easily run into serious issues, such as the money loss, identity theft, etc.
How to remove Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 virus?
Keep in mind that Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 is a serious cyber threat that can easily lead your PC to damage. If you have just started suffering from its fake system scanners and notifications, you should not wait longer. Select AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION that requires downloading a reputable anti-spyware, updating it and running a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove Rango Win 7 Protection 2014, our recommended programs are Reimage and Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! As we have already mentioned previously, Rango Win 7 Protection 2014 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- As soon as Restore system files and settings window shows up, select Next.
- Choose the restore point that you want and click Next .
- Click Finish to confirm and wait until your PC reboots.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel and select User Accounts and Family Safety.
- After a new window shows up, click on Add or Remove User Accounts -> Guest Account.
- Now click on Turn On button and restart your computer
- Now wait until you see Windows log on screen and select Guest account for downloading recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.