Furthermore, this rogue program will display fake security warnings titled "Windows Security alert" or "Infiltration Alert" on your computer like every one or two minutes. For example, you may see fake pop-ups with the following text:
This is a part of Antivirus Suite. The goal is simple - to make you think that your computer is badly infected by malware. The bad news is that the rogue program will block most of your programs and display "Application can not be executed" error message. It goes without saying that Antivirus Suite virus will block legitimate anti-spyware programs in the first place. That's why you will have to complete additional steps before you can download malware removal tool.
Last, but not least, Antivirus Suite will hijack Internet Explorer. It will add a proxy server under the LAN settings, so that you cannot browse to any web site other than the site for Antivirus Soft. If you find that your computer is infected with this malware, please use the removal instructions to remove Antivirus Suite and any related malware from your computer. If you have already purchased this bogus software then you should contact your credit card company and dispute the charges.
Antivirus Suite removal instructions
1. Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option as shown in the image below, and then press ENTER.
2. Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
3. In the the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab. Then click on the LAN settings button.
4. Now you will see Local Area Network (LAN) settings window. Uncheck the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
5. Download an automatic removal tool from this page and run a full system scan. Or download it form alternative location. Antivirus Suite properties:
• Changes browser settings
• Shows commercial adverts
• Connects itself to the internet
• Stays resident in background
Antivirus Suite manual removal
Delete registry values:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerDownload "RunInvalidSignatures" = "1"
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings "ProxyOverride" = "
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings "ProxyServer" = "http=127.0.0.1:5555"
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesAssociations "LowRiskFileTypes" = ".exe"
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesAttachments "SaveZoneInformation" = "1"
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerDownload "CheckExeSignatures" = "no"
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings "ProxyEnable" = "1"
Geolocation of Antivirus Suite
Comments on Antivirus Suite
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.