Mystart.incredibar.com has been actively discussed on the Internet. Most of these discussions are negative and there's no wonder why: people have been complaining about annoying redirections, changes of their computers' parameters, unwanted Toolbars and similar things. In fact, most of them have been suffering from redirections on their browsers what clearly shows that Mystart.incredibar.com must be included to the category of potentially unwanted applications or sometimes even browser hijackers. If you have been suffering from its annoying activity, you should scan your PC with reputable security software because it may cause more troubles for you. Note that security experts claim that it tracks users' browsing history what associates with privacy violation.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Mystart.incredibar.com redirect virus?
Mystart.incredibar.com takes over the browser as soon as its browser hijacker gets inside the PC. You can get such infections if you tend to visit hacked and illegal websites, click on misleading links and open spam emails or their attachments. Besides, many freeware and shareware makers have started to include such programs to their components' list in order to get some money. Once they get inside, they alter computer's settings, such as homepage, search page, bookmarks. As a result, almost every user's search session starts leading to this page, which, according to its owners, is powered by Google. However, we really doubt about that. Another thing what can be caused by Mystart.incredibar.com is Incredibar. We ahve already announced about this annoying toolbar, which hijacks every browser without any permission asked. According to some sources, it is developed and published by Perion Network Ltd and, while it may seem that it's useful, soon it may become really annoying because of the same browser redirections and forged search results. We do not recommend ignoring such activities because you may be redirected to trully malicious websites.
HOW TO REMOVE Mystart.incredibar.com redirect virus?
If you are redirected to Mystart.incredibar.com or have even discovered Incredibar toolbar on your computer, you can choose two ways that can help you remove those unwanted programs - manual and automated. For manual removal, follow these steps:
1. Click 'Customize and control Google Chrome' icon -> go 'Tools' -> 'Extensions' -> Select 'IncrediBar" and anything what could be related to Incredibar: Incredibar Toolbar, Games EN Toolbar API Server, Incredibar Music Toolbar, Incredibar.com Helper Object, Web Assistant and similar. Remove them.
2. Click ‘Customize and control Google Chrome’. Select ‘Settings' -> ‘Manage search engine’ and choose ‘Google’, 'Bing' or other to make it your default search engine. Don't forget to remove MyStart Search.
3. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar -> go 'Settings' and select 'Show Home' button under the 'Appearance' tab. Change the startpage.
1. Open IE -> go 'Tools' -> 'Manage Add-ons' -> 'Search Providers" -> choose 'Bing' or other search engine to make it your default web search provider. Also remove MyStart Search, Incredibar Search and anything what is related to Incredibar: Incredibar Toolbar, Games EN Toolbar API Server, Incredibar Music Toolbar, Incredibar.com Helper Object, Web Assistant and similar.
2. Go 'Tools' -> 'Internet Options' -> 'General tab' -> enter your own start page, like google.com instead of http://mystart.incredibar.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox -> go 'Tools' -> 'Add-ons' -> 'Extensions' and remove IncrediBar* toolbar. Close the window.
2. Launch Mozilla Firefox -> click on the magnifying glass -> 'Manage Search Engines...' -> click on MyStart by Incredibar, Games EN Toolbar API Server, Incredibar Music Toolbar, Incredibar.com Helper Object, Web Assistant and similar -> 'Remove' -> OK to save changes.
3. Go 'Tools' -> 'Options' -> change the homepage under the 'General' tab. Then, in the URL address bar, type about:config and click 'Enter' -> select 'I'll be careful, I promise!' -> type mystart in the 'Search' section. Now you should see the preferences that were changed by IncrediBar toolbar. Right click on every preference and select 'Reset'.
Another, much easier way to delete Incredibar/mystart.incredibar from your computer is using anti-spyware programs. For this parasite, we advise you to run SpyHunter, STOPzilla or Malwarebytes Anti Malware. Sometimes, running one program is not enough because parasites have the ability to block one or another program in order to avoid being uninstalled. So, try scanning with 2 tools at least. If it still does not help, please contact our support by phone, which is provided below.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use
Modern viruses are really hard to remove. They have random file names, random registry entries, they can immitale legal products and files.
Removal instructions sometimes can't Help to remove infection manually. Please take a look at our discussion where users like you share they experience in fighting the parasite: