Global-news-blog.com ads Removal Guide
What is Global-news-blog.com ads?
Global-news-blog.com is a push notification spam website that relies on phishing messages
Global-news-blog.com is a misleading website you should never trust
Global-news-blog.com scam site might show up in front of your face completely accidentally – and it's precisely what this scam relies on. Once on the site, you would be shown one of the predetermined misleading messages, which would encourage you to click the “Allow” button within the notification prompt.
If you proceed with the given instructions and do what you are told, you will be allowing the Global-news-blog.com site to send you the push notifications without limitations. This means that, as soon as the site triggers the request, you would be shown an intrusive pop-up, which usually shows more phishing content and links to malicious websites.
We recommend you not interact with any of the links or messages shown within these prompts, as you may be tricked into installing potentially unwanted programs, disclosing your personal information, or subscribing to useless services. You should instead stop the annoying notifications via browser settings and check your device for infections just to be safe.
|Type||Push notifications, ads, scam, phishing|
|Distribution||The activity can only manifest when users click the “Allow” button within the notification prompt|
|Symptoms||Pop-ups show up regularly on the screen – these ads often include inappropriate, scam, phishing, or other similar content|
|Risks||If you click on links provided by the website, you might end up infecting your system with malware/PUPs, disclosing your personal information to cybercriminals, or losing money for useless services|
|Removal||Access browser settings to stop intrusive push notifications. After that, make sure that your system is not infected with adware or malware – scan it with SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner|
|Other steps||You should remove caches and other web data after the elimination of adware to prevent data tracking with the ReimageIntego repair and maintenance tool. You can also repair damaged system components with it|
Scam messages used to trick users
Push notification scam sites are very common, and users can encounter them at any time while browsing. Global-news-blog.com is just another example of this scheme and differs little from our previously described websites, including Entry-system.xyz, Mymojito.xyz, News-yeyowu.cc, and many others.
It's not only the goals of these sites that connect them – the entire pages are simply copied from one another. This means that the pictures and messages are exactly the same and are not original at all. These are a few examples:
- Click Allow to confirm you are not a robot
- Your file is ready to download – press Allow to continue
- Can't play this video! Perhaps your browser doesn't allow video playback. Please click the Allow button to watch the video
- If you are 18+, click Allow
- Click Allow to win a prize and get it in our shop!
"Confirm you are not a robot" is among the most commonly used messages on push notification scam sites
The main goal here is to mislead users into believing that the push notification prompt is something entirely different. For that, social engineering tricks are often used and are based on familiarity. For example, people have encountered captcha codes and similar verification methods before, so they might assume it's just another check. In other cases, people might be promised a video, a prize, or some other underlying content, which is all fake.
Take care of the adware problem first
Before you proceed with Global-news-blog.com ads removal, you should make some system checks first. Push notification messages can't directly harm you, as long as you don't interact with them, while system infections can be extremely serious and result in continuous personal data compromise, money loss, or even identity theft.
The reason why you should check your system carefully is that those affected by adware or other malicious software are more likely to encounter phishing messages and excessive ads. Besides, some malware might be entirely invisible to regular users and keep running silently in the background.
The easiest way to do that is by performing a full system scan with dynamic anti-malware software, such as SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner or Malwarebytes. Security apps are designed to locate, quarantine, and remove all malicious files and programs from the system. We also advise cleaning web browsers with ReimageIntego, which can also help you fix any system damage caused by adware or other malware.
Get rid of Global-news-blog.com push notifications easily
Push notifications can't be removed, as they are embedded as the API (Application Programming Interface). Thus, the only way to stop a certain website from sending you notifications is to access browser settings and disable the access through there. If you haven't done this before, we provide all the required instructions below.
- Open the Google Chrome browser and go to Menu > Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Advanced.
- Locate the Privacy and security section and pick Site Settings > Notifications.
- Look at the Allow section and look for a suspicious URL.
- Click the three vertical dots next to it and pick Block. This should remove unwanted notifications from Google Chrome.
Google Chrome (Android)
- Open Google Chrome and tap on Settings (three vertical dots).
- Select Notifications.
- Scroll down to the Sites section.
- Locate the unwanted URL and toggle the button to the left (Off position).
- Open Mozilla Firefox and go to Menu > Options.
- Click on Privacy & Security section.
- Under Permissions, you should be able to see Notifications. Click the Settings button next to it.
- In the Settings – Notification Permissions window, click on the drop-down menu by the URL in question.
- Select Block and then click on Save Changes. This should remove unwanted notifications from Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on Safari > Preferences…
- Go to the Websites tab and, under General, select Notifications.
- Select the web address in question, click the drop-down menu and select Deny.
- Open Microsoft Edge, and click the Settings and more button (three horizontal dots) at the top-right of the window.
- Select Settings and then go to Advanced.
- Under Website permissions, pick Manage permissions and select the URL in question.
- Toggle the switch to the left to turn notifications off on Microsoft Edge.
MS Edge (Chromium)
- Open Microsoft Edge, and go to Settings.
- Select Site permissions.
- Go to Notifications on the right.
- Under Allow, you will find the unwanted entry.
- Click on More actions and select Block.
- Open Internet Explorer, and click on the Gear icon at the top-right of the window.
- Select Internet options and go to the Privacy tab.
- In the Pop-up Blocker section, click on Settings.
- Locate the web address in question under Allowed sites and pick Remove.
How to prevent from getting adware
Do not let government spy on you
The government has many issues in regards to tracking users' data and spying on citizens, so you should take this into consideration and learn more about shady information gathering practices. Avoid any unwanted government tracking or spying by going totally anonymous on the internet.
You can choose a different location when you go online and access any material you want without particular content restrictions. You can easily enjoy internet connection without any risks of being hacked by using Private Internet Access VPN.
Control the information that can be accessed by government any other unwanted party and surf online without being spied on. Even if you are not involved in illegal activities or trust your selection of services, platforms, be suspicious for your own security and take precautionary measures by using the VPN service.
Backup files for the later use, in case of the malware attack
Computer users can suffer from data losses due to cyber infections or their own faulty doings. Ransomware can encrypt and hold files hostage, while unforeseen power cuts might cause a loss of important documents. If you have proper up-to-date backups, you can easily recover after such an incident and get back to work. It is also equally important to update backups on a regular basis so that the newest information remains intact – you can set this process to be performed automatically.
When you have the previous version of every important document or project you can avoid frustration and breakdowns. It comes in handy when malware strikes out of nowhere. Use Data Recovery Pro for the data restoration process.