DaleSearch is the unfair search engine, which may show up on your computer out of nowhere. If it appeared on each of your web browsers, it didn't infect your machine as viruses do. In reality, you downloaded it yourself together with other program. Typically, such applications are spread in a bundle with freeware and shareware, so you should be very careful when downloading such programs on your computer. The clearest sign, notifying that DaleSearch is on your machine, is the appearance of its toolbar. Besides, you may also notice changes in your start page, new tab page and default search engine. Fairly, we don't recommend using DaleSearch for your search sessions because you may receive altered search results. There are far more trustworthy search engines around and you should use them instead.
HOW CAN DaleSearch GET INSIDE MY COMPUTER?
DaleSearch can be downloaded on the system just like any other search engine or toolbar. However, we have mentioned that it can get inside your computer in a bundle with other applications. In this case, you should pay more attention to the installation process of the freeware and uncheck the agreement of installing DaleSearch or other potentially unwanted application on your computer. As soon as it gets inside the system, this search engine occupies all web browsers that are installed on computer. Besides, it makes its victims forget about such reputable search engines as Google, Yahoo and Bing. If you are continuously redirected to unknown websites, you should check your PC for DaleSearch and unisnatall this program from the system.
HOW TO REMOVE DaleSearch?
If you want to remove DaleSearch, you should follow these instructions. We also recommend checking the system with Reimage and making sure that your computer is free of malicious entries.
Remove DaleSearch via Add/Remove Programs:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for DaleSearch and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Additionally, remove Shareazaweb add-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for DaleSearchand similar entries, and click 'uninstall'.
- Once you remove it, change your start page.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find Shareazaweb and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- After that, change the start page.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for DaleSearch extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- Don't forget to change start page