Reasons to remove SpaceSoundPro virus:
SpaceSoundPro (also known as Space Sound Pro 1.0) is an adware-type program created by Asia Soft Interactive Advertising Ltd. You can find a download link on its official website, www.spacesoundpro(dot)com. As we have attempted to enter this site, we were stopped by a warning, saying that the connection is not private and that attackers might be trying to steal our information on this site. We have proceeded to the website to gather more information about this questionable software, but we strongly advise you not to do the same. If you are interested in “Space Sound Pro nedir,” then continue reading below.
The official website suggests that this program is a “high-end HiFi emulator,” which can increase the definition, rediscover clarity, and sublimate user’s music library. The site suggests a free trial that lasts 30 days, and the full version of this piece of software can be purchased for 9.90$. However, all these majestic words about this program seem to be vain, because security researchers refer to this app as Space Sound Pro adware. It means that despite its presentation, this program concentrates on delivering sponsored content and advertising third-party sites and products rather than increasing user’s experience while listening to music or watching videos.
Questions about SpaceSoundPro ads
As a typical adware, it starts gathering information about user’s browsing habits and delivering bothersome targeted ads. These Space Sound Pro ads show up frequently, usually on every website that user visits (as banners or in-text links), or appears in new tabs or browser windows. These advertisements might look useful and seem to provide really great deals (such as price comparisons, discount codes, or vouchers), but some of them can be deceptive. Please note that some of these ads can suddenly launch suspicious and dangerous Internet sites once you click on them. Be careful, as SpaceSoundPro redirects can take you to malicious websites that promote false software updates, which can be bundled with infectious files. We advise you to stay clear from any content that this adware presents to you, and ideally, remove this ad-supported app from your computer system ASAP. For that, employ a strong anti-malware software like Reimage.
How to prevent this and similar PUPs from hijacking your computer?
This program does not necessarily have to enter your computer using deceptive strategies. Of course, you may agree to install and try its free trial from the official website and may even decide to purchase its full version. However, it’s much more likely that it will hijack your web browser right after installing a freeware (download manager, media player, PDF creator, etc.). At the moment of writing, it is actively distributed via AVS Media Player Download along with VuuPc, and GuPlayer. However, we are pretty sure that there are more freeware variants that contain this adware as an ‘optional download’. Thus, if you want to prevent installing it, you are strongly advised to install free programs more carefully. Always select Advanced or Custom installation mode and check the settings step-by-step. Your primary task is to detect the list of additional components that will certainly be auto-selected for you and deselect each of them. Otherwise, do not get surprised after receiving the flood of SpaceSoundPro ads. If you have already started suffering from Space Sound Pro Virus Service, you should check your machine with the anti-malware software without any delay.
Space Sound Pro won’t uninstall?
If you have any problems removing this program, then take a look at SpaceSoundPro removal tutorial, which is given down below. We highly recommend you to fix your machine automatically since this way you will get rid of all PUPs and their counterparts at once. Another way to eliminate SpaceSoundPro virus is to follow instructions that are given below.
You can remove virus damage automatically with a help of one of these programs: Reimage, SpyHunterCombo Cleaner, Malwarebytes Malwarebytes. We recommend these applications because they detect potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
To remove SpaceSoundPro ads, follow these steps:
Remove SpaceSoundPro from Windows systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
Uninstall SpaceSoundPro and related programs
Here, look for SpaceSoundPro or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
Delete SpaceSoundPro from Internet Explorer (IE)
Remove dangerous add-ons
Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for SpaceSoundPro and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
Change your homepage if it was altered by virus:
Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
Reset Internet Explorer
Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete SpaceSoundPro removal.
Get rid of SpaceSoundPro from Mozilla Firefox (FF)
Remove dangerous extensions
Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select SpaceSoundPro and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete SpaceSoundPro removal.
Erase SpaceSoundPro from Google Chrome
Delete malicious plugins
Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select SpaceSoundPro and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
Reset Google Chrome
Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete SpaceSoundPro removal.
Remove SpaceSoundPro from Safari
Remove dangerous extensions
Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extensions and look for SpaceSoundPro or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete SpaceSoundPro removal process.