What is EasyPDFCombine Toolbar?
MS Products are exposed to various security issues, and should be regarded as unsecure. By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge and accept that the MS Products and any information you download or offer to share by means of an MS Product, may be exposed to unauthorized access, interception, corruption, damage or misuse, and should be regarded as insecure. You accept all responsibility for such security risks and any damage resulting therefrom.
After downloading EasyPDFCombine, you may discover a new homepage, the start page, and the new tab. Typically, these settings are changed to ask.com or Myway.com. While each of these sites is not considered malicious, they are in a close relationship with third parties that are seeking to increase their popularity. Consequently, EasyPDFCombine Toolbar may force you to visit predetermined websites full of suspicious content. To avoid this, you should not underestimate this toolbar and remove it from your computer without any delay.
How can EasyPDFCombine Toolbar appear on my computer?
As we have already mentioned, EasyPDFCombine Toolbar may be installed manually believing that it will provide PDF-related service. Unfortunately, we doubt that it will provide you with any service that is not provided by other legitimate apps from the family of Adobe Acrobat. Beware that you may start seeing other apps after downloading EasyPDFCombine Toolbar to your computer. That’s because this program may be filled with software bundles, such as questionable search engines. To avoid this, always select Advanced or Custom installation option when installing freeware and look for suspicious check boxes that are already checked for you. Make sure that you opt out all programs that are traveling as ‘optional downloads’. Otherwise, you may start experiencing EasyPDFCombine redirect issue to myway and similar problems.
Recently, the developer of this program contacted us asking us to remove this post from 2-spyware.com website. We believe that we shouldn’t do that as long as programs that we offer for the removal of EasyPDFCombine Toolbar can detect it and help users to remove it from the system. As it is mentioned under each of download buttons, we ARE affiliated with these anti-malware programs, and while some of them are free, others can remove a virus only after purchasing them. These mentions fully fulfill each of the requirements of FTC.
Nevertheless, we have recently decided to make a revision of this and other posts that are related to this developer. We claim that all of them are described properly.
How to remove EasyPDFCombine Toolbar?
In order to eliminate this program, follow removal guide that is given below:
- Uninstall programs that are related to EasyPDFCombine Toolbar from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for EasyPDFCombine Toolbar and other programs that are unknown to you.
3. Click ‘Uninstall’ and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your web browser:
1. Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select ‘Tools’ -> ‘Extensions’.
2. Here, select unfamiliar plugins (EasyPDFCombine, MyWay, MyWebSearch, etc.) and select trash icon to delete these entries.
3. In order to change your homepage, click on menu icon, choose ‘Settings’ -> ‘On startup’ section -> ‘set pages’.
4. Here, eliminate myway.com by clicking on the “X” and enter your preferred website.
5. In order to change your default search engine, click on the menu icon -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Search’ section.
6. Here, click ‘Manage Search Engines…’ and add your preferred domain name.