FBI Waarschuwing! Uw computer is vergrendeld is a fake dutch warning that must be ignored. If you see it, you should be aware that you are infected with one of FBI virus versions, which attacks PC users living somewhere in this region. While FBI is a governmental authority that belongs to USA, it seems that scammers don't even care. They expect that people will fall for their trickery and will share some money with them. In order to make users pay the money, FBI Waarschuwing! Uw computer is vergrendeld firstly blocks the system down and disconnects PC from the Internet. In addition, it covers the entire computer's desktop with its fake alert that includes such details as FBI's logo, computer's IP address, Windows version and similar. This alert reports about various illegal activities, like the use of pornographic material or distribution of spam, and then demands to pay the fine in order to remove the block of the system. Please, never do that! Instead of that you have to remove FBI Waarschuwing! Uw computer is vergrendeld virus.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH FBI Waarschuwing! Uw computer is vergrendeld?
FBI Waarschuwing! Uw computer is vergrendeld enters the system secretly. Similarly to other ransomwares, its distribution relies on spam, illegal sites and misleading pop-up ads that offer freeware. As soon as it enters the PC, this dutch threat starts claiming that user's online activity has violated the laws of the Netherlands. Please, do NOT fall for that because this virus doesn't act the same as real FBI department in USA. You have to ignore FBI Waarschuwing! Uw computer is vergrendeld fake notification as soon as you start seeing it on your PC's desktop. In addition, you have to eliminate this ransomware.
HOW TO REMOVE FBI Waarschuwing! Uw computer is vergrendeld?
When trying to get rid of FBI Waarschuwing! Uw computer is vergrendeld, you have to remember that you need to unblock your PC first in order to get ability to to run a full system scan with anti-spyware. For that, you can follow these steps. Of course, you should check whether you can get on Safe Mode with Networking or Safe Mode with command prompt:
Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with FBI Waarschuwing! Uw computer is vergrendeld virus once more and run a full system scan.
Manual FBI Waarschuwing! Uw computer is vergrendeld removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable thisI virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage, Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareMalwarebytes Malwarebytes to remove remaining files.
If you see a screen locker when on these modes, you can also rely on these tips:
* Users infected with FBI Waarschuwing! Uw computer is vergrendeld are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.