Vulkaninfo32 is a safe API which is installed together with Nvidia, Intel or AMD drivers
The legitimate version of Vulkaninfo 32 software is a product of Khronos group
Vulkaninfo32 is a safe program related to NVIDIA drivers. You can find this entry in the start menu right after downloading driver updates to your PC system. By default, it resides in C:\Program Files folder. In other words, Vulkaninfo is one of drivers' components. However, if you are confused about this program and have doubts that it could be malware-related, continue reading.
|Type||API – application programming interface|
|Distribution||Installs with graphics drivers|
|Purpose||To improve gaming and video editing experience|
|Created by||Khronos group|
|Elimination||The removal is not necessary. However, as it is not a system component, it can be easily deleted manually|
The legitimate version of Vulkaninfo 32 software is a product of Khronos group. Vulkaninfo32.exe, just like Vulkaninfo.exe, are files that are typically included in the software pack. This software is regarded as a cross-platform graphics and computer API (application programming interface) that enhances the functionality of graphics cards. The software increases the quality of graphics and helps your games run faster.
Vulkaninfo is also designed to ease the work of graphic designers so that they wouldn't have to manage the complex details of the graphics hardware. This fact might clear out the concerns for the majority of users over the legitimacy of this program. if you are dealing with the original version of this program published by Khronos, remember that it cannot be called Vulkaninfo32 virus.
As you can see, the program is clearly a great product for programmers and gamers. However, if you found it on your computer and you have no idea what is it for and what to do with it, you should save your disk space and remove VulkanInfo32. If you are in a struggle to do it properly, let ReimageIntego help you.
Vulkaninfo helps users who are into HD video editing
However, there are several problems related to Vulkaninfo. Some users might get irritated with the fact that the program is installed along with the driver update without their consent. After it settles on the system, it drops its executable files that are labeled as harmless. People who have this file on their computers often encounter the following system errors:
- vulkaninfo.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience;
- vulkaninfo.exe – Application Error. The instruction at “0xXXXXXXXX” referenced memory at “0xXXXXXXXX”. The memory could not be read/written”. Click on OK to terminate the program;
- vulkaninfo.exe has stopped working.
Moreover, there is also a possibility that a potentially malicious substitute of this program slipped to the system with the help of bundling. Thus, Vulkan Info 32 might be supplemented with highly insecure and suspicious files. In other words, they might be even potentially malignant.
In order to proof-check, whether the real version of this application was installed, check the publisher. The original publishers are Khronos. In any case, if you encountered one of the above-mentioned problems and you would like to get rid of the program that causes them, start thinking about Vulkaninfo removal.
VulkanInfo32 is a file related to Vulkan API. It is the only cross-platform 3D API.
The software is distributed in legitimate ways
The software travels as a part of NVIDIA software, Intel, or VeriSilicon. It is used to enhance gaming performance and computer graphics overall. If you'd like to avoid installing Vulkaninfo virus, you should pay attention to installation setup when installing/updating drivers.
If possible, choose Custom/Advanced settings and choose which drivers you'd like to install and which ones you'd like to avoid. It would be wiser to be cautious when installing new programs, because your system can easily get infected with potentially unwanted/unnecessary/ programs such as adware or browser hijackers.
In order to spot Vulkaninfo 32 or any other optional software before it enters the PC, select “Advanced” settings and then watch for any pre-ticked add-ons. Once you detect them, make sure to unselect all unnecessary applications.
Remove Vulkaninfo32 if you do not need it
It is not difficult to remove Vulkaninfo 32 from the system – you can do it either manually or automatically. If you are in a hurry, the latter option might be more convenient and time-saving. However, make sure that the program is updated to its latest version to help it find all potentially components on your computer.
If a legitimate Vulkaninfo version, not a malicious one, resides on the computer, the software will not remove it. Otherwise, it will deal with this potentially malicious program in no time.
If you are not convenient with automatic removal option, you can also perform this task manually. In this case, follow our manual Vulkaninfo removal guide given below.
You may remove virus damage with a help of ReimageIntego. SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner and Malwarebytes are recommended to detect potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
To remove Vulkaninfo 32, follow these steps:
Get rid of Vulkaninfo 32 from Windows systems
1. Click “Start” button
2. Enter “Control Panel”
3. Find “Vulkaninfo 32” and select “Uninstall” function
4. Finish the process by clicking “OK”
To remove Vulkaninfo 32 from Windows 10/8 machines, please follow these steps:
- Enter Control Panel into Windows search box and hit Enter or click on the search result.
- Under Programs, select Uninstall a program.
- From the list, find entries related to Vulkaninfo 32 (or any other recently installed suspicious program).
- Right-click on the application and select Uninstall.
- If User Account Control shows up, click Yes.
- Wait till uninstallation process is complete and click OK.
If you are Windows 7/XP user, proceed with the following instructions:
- Click on Windows Start > Control Panel located on the right pane (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
- In Control Panel, select Programs > Uninstall a program.
- Pick the unwanted application by clicking on it once.
- At the top, click Uninstall/Change.
- In the confirmation prompt, pick Yes.
- Click OK once the removal process is finished.
Erase Vulkaninfo 32 from Mac OS X system
1. Click “Go” button and select “Applications”
2. Find the “Vulkaninfo 32” in the list
3. After selecting the program, choose “Move to Trash”
Remove Vulkaninfo 32 from Applications folder:
- From the menu bar, select Go > Applications.
- In the Applications folder, look for Vulkaninfo 32-related entries.
- Click on the app and drag it to Trash (or right-click and pick Move to Trash)
To fully remove Vulkaninfo 32, you need to access Application Support, LaunchAgents, and LaunchDaemons folders and delete relevant files:
- Select Go > Go to Folder.
- Enter /Library/Application Support and click Go or press Enter.
- In the Application Support folder, look for any dubious entries related to Vulkaninfo 32 and then delete them.
- Now enter /Library/LaunchAgents and /Library/LaunchDaemons folders the same way and terminate all the Vulkaninfo 32-related entries.
After uninstalling this potentially unwanted program (PUP) and fixing each of your web browsers, we recommend you to scan your PC system with a reputable anti-spyware. This will help you to get rid of Vulkaninfo 32 registry traces and will also identify related parasites or possible malware infections on your computer. For that you can use our top-rated malware remover: ReimageIntego, SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner or Malwarebytes.
Stream videos without limitations, no matter where you are
There are multiple parties that could find out almost anything about you by checking your online activity. While this is highly unlikely, advertisers and tech companies are constantly tracking you online. The first step to privacy should be a secure browser that focuses on tracker reduction to a minimum.
Even if you employ a secure browser, you will not be able to access websites that are restricted due to local government laws or other reasons. In other words, you may not be able to stream Disney+ or US-based Netflix in some countries. To bypass these restrictions, you can employ a powerful Private Internet Access VPN, which provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, not slowing you down in the process.
Data backups are important – recover your lost files
Ransomware is one of the biggest threats to personal data. Once it is executed on a machine, it launches a sophisticated encryption algorithm that locks all your files, although it does not destroy them. The most common misconception is that anti-malware software can return files to their previous states. This is not true, however, and data remains locked after the malicious payload is deleted.
While regular data backups are the only secure method to recover your files after a ransomware attack, tools such as Data Recovery Pro can also be effective and restore at least some of your lost data.