PC Cleaner Pro 2012 is a legitimate PC optimization tool, which checks the registry for errors and asks to buy its full version for eliminating these problems. However, you should note that some of the errors it finds in the registry may be harmless for the speed of your computer or may even be nonexistent. PC Cleaner Pro 2012 has also been reported to initiate problems when trying to uninstall it.
We do NOT tag PC Cleaner 2012 as virus, however, all these harmless problems it tends to report make this program a questionable tool. We do not recommend using it and you should choose a different PC optimization tool, if you need one. We recommend uninstalling PC Cleaner Pro 2012 from your computer.
Read our review on PC Cleaner Pro 2012
In order to uninstall PC Cleaner Pro 2012, follow these steps:
1) Click the 'Start' button -> 'Control Panel' -> 'Programs' -> 'Programs and Features'
2) Select 'PC Cleaners' and then click 'Uninstall'.
You can also follow these steps:
1) Restart the computer into Safe Mode
2) Press 'Start'
3) Go to 'Control Panel'
4) Find and open 'Add/Remove Programs'
5) You will see an 'Uninstall button' on the bottom right side of the PC Cleaner's "Call us" popup. Press it and complete the uninstall instructions
6) Restart the computer into Normal Mode.
Note that it may produce a pop-up screen, which may hide its remove button. That's why we advise to use automated software to fully uninstall PC Cleaner Pro 2012 from your computer.
Information added: 11/15/12 14:44;
information updated: 11/15/12 14:44