PC Performer is a PC optimization tool, which promises to speed up the computer, free up its memory, improve its performance, protect user's privacy and do other, usefully-looking, activities. However, when it gets on the system, it becomes obvious that this program shouldn't be kept on it because it can't fulfill what it promisses. According to security experts, PC Performer may slow down the system, change various settings and invent useless files. To sum up, it tries to create a need of its paid services by initiating various reports about errors and then offering to purchase its license. Besides, it seems that it has ability to get inside the system undetected, so we do not recommend trusting PC Performer.
HOW CAN I GET PC Performer ON MY PC?
PC Performer can be installed manually. However, it can also get inside the system in a bundle with other programs. Typically, programs that distribute this useless optimizing tool are freeware and shareware applications. In order to avoid such 'uninvited guests', you should always choose a custom installation and unclick unfamiliar applications that are presented. As soon as it gets inside, PC Performer starts trying to convince its users that it is a real program that tries to prevent the danger. For that, it shows continuous pop-up ads and reports about various errors. Of course, you should ignore them because PC Performer is not capable to solve them.
HOW TO REMOVE PC PERFORMER?
Try following one of these guides:
- Click 'Start' and select 'Control Panel.
- Click 'Uninstall a Program' under 'Programs'.
- Choose 'Pc Performer' and select the 'Uninstall/Change' option.
- Click 'Yes' and 'OK' to save the changes.
- Click 'Start' and select 'All Programs"
- Find a folder 'Fighters' and subfolder 'PC Performer'
- Click 'Uninstall' -> 'PC Performer Uninstall' -> 'Yes' when it asks 'Are you sure you want to ...'
- Click OK when it says that PC Performer was successfully removed from your computer'.
Besides, we also recommend checking your PC with updated anti-spyware program in order to make sure that your computer is fixed and free of viruses. For that, we recommend using SpyHunter.
We might be affiliated with any product we recommend on the site. Full disclosure in our Agreement of Use.
and agreement of use