HOW CAN Safehomepage.com APPEAR ON MY COMPUTER?
Safehomepage.com can be downloaded from such sites as cnet and similar. However, there are many PC users who claim that it appeared on their computers without downloading it there. That's because it may also infiltrate your machine in a bundle with freeware and shareware. In fact, this method of distribution is quite popular among such search engines. If you want to avoid Safehomepage.com, you should carefully check installation process of the freeware you need to install. You should find a box, which agrees letting this program inside the system, and uncheck it. If user downloads Safehomepage.com, it typically alters start page and default search engine, and starts its annoying routine. Note that this program may also install a "helper object", which won't allow you to change yourr browser and systen settings back to normal. If you want to fix your PC, follow this guide:
HOW TO REMOVE Safehomepage.com?
Safehomepage.com is clearly spread using unfair methods that are called bundling. If it showed up on your computer and you want to get rid of it, run a full system scan with SpyHunter, STOPzilla or Malwarebytes Anti Malware. In addition, follow these steps:
* Remove Safehomepage.com via Add/Remove Programs list:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Wsys Control, Safehomepage.com and other unknown entries, and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
* Remove Safehomepage.com dd-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for Wsys Control, Safehomepage.com and similar entries, and click 'uninstall'.
- After that, change the start page.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find Wsys Control, Safehomepage.com and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Once you do that, don't forget to change the start page.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for Wsys Control, Safehomepage.com and other unknown extensions and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- After that, change the settings of your start page.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use