ViewPlay ads may appear out of nowhere and totally irritate you every time when you start your browsing session. Usually, this adware-type program may hide in your Add/Remove Programs folder, therefore, if you are experiencing ViewPlay ads, you should check your recently installed programs. In fact, ViewPlay can hardly pose you any harm rather than annoy you. However, this ad-supported program may negatively affect your internet browser. Secondly, this questionable extension may enter your computer without even asking for your permission. Thirdly, it is known that ViewPlay may invoke tracking cookies and track your online activities. As far as we know, this information is used in order to display targeted advertisements. However, we can not guarantee that this valuable and private information will not be used for wrong reasons.
How can ViewPlay hijack my computer?
ViewPlay plug-in should display useful coupons, comparison deals and discounts for your desired items. Unfortunately, this is yet another marketing trick in order to distribute this useless extension. Furthermore, we also have noticed that ViewPlay virus may travel as an additional attachment with freewares and sharewares. This dubious intruder may find even the smallest security gap in your computer and enter it without asking for your permission. That is why you should avoid visiting unfamiliar websites with illegal content. Moreover, if you want to avoid ViewPlay virus, you should check every single program that you are willing to install. Follow the whole installation process, look for suspicious accessories (add-ons, toolbars, plug-ins, apps, etc.) and opt out of them.
How to stop ViewPlay ads from appearing?
- Uninstall ViewPlay from your computer:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as ViewPlay or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for ViewPlay or other unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use