Hi, I recently downloaded Reimage on my pc but, every time I go to open the program and it closes down I don’t know what to do.
Reimage closing down
TheGuyWithAPcVirus, | Reimage review | Ask a question
Your opinion regarding Reimage closing down
You must be logged in to post a comment.
It might be that the program was not installed correctly, or the process was interrupted. We recommend you fully remove the app and then reinstall it after that.
To do that, proceed with the following steps:
1. Type in Control Panel in Windows search and press Enter (if you are using Windows 7, click Start and select Control Panel option).
2. Go to Program > Uninstall a program
3. Rind Reimage Repair on the list
4. Right-click it and select Uninstall
5. Proceed with the uninstallation instructions
6. Re-download Reimage and install it once again.
If you continue to have problems with usability, please contact Reimage Support directly.