Outfox TV is NOT a virus or malware. However, this program has been accused for various annoying activities that have already made some security vendors to include it to 'potentially unwanted program' category. The most important thing that should be remembered about this application is that it can infiltrate your PC in a bundle with other downloads. In addition, it may also hijack your homepage, initiate outfox.tv redirects, install Outfox.TV toolbar on each of your web browsers or simply start displaying continuous pop-up ads when browsing on the Internet. This activity can't harm computer and can't lead it to the infiltration of malware. However, you should remove Outfox TV virus from the system if you didn't download it consciously.
How can Outfox TV appear on my computer?
You can download this program from its official website outfox.tv. However, it should also be remembered that there are many applications that are spread in a bundle with freeware and shareware. In order to avoid such downloads, you should start paying more attention to freeware's installation process. This can be easily done by choosing a Custom or Advanced installation and unchecking such and similar check marks: 'I agree to install Outfox TV on my computer'. If this program gets there, it typically drops its own side bar, which provides the list of various TV channel streams. In addition to this, Outfox TV may also start displaying commercial ads, modify your homepage and initiate similar activities.
How to remove Outfox TV?
If you noticed Outfox TV redirect on your computer and you are sure that you want to remove it from it, you can use these steps:
- Uninstall Outfox TV via Add/Remove Programs list:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
- When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for Outfox.TV and click Uninstall.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Reset each of your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
- Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
- Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
- Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
- Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions'.
- Here, look for Outfox.TV and other unknown extensions and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- Finally, scan your computer with SpyHunter, STOPzilla or other reputable security application. This is an optional set that will help you to make sure that your computer is completely clean.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use
QR code for Outfox TV removal instructions:
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like Outfox TV are really hard to remove on infected computer.
you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall Outfox TV right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.