What is Relevant Knowledge?
RelevantKnowledge (can also be found as Relevant Knowledge) is a suspicious browser add-on, which has also been labeled as 'adware', a 'riskware' and a 'potentially unwanted program'. In addition, it has been noticed by 16 developers of security software that detect it as Skodna.Generic_r,UnclassifiedMalware, etc. That's why you should think twice before installing this program on your computer. No matter that its developers claim that it can help you to improve your browsing on the Internet (it is stated: 'RelevantKnowledge is an online market research community consisting of over 2 million members worldwide, which provides insight into how its members interact with the Internet. In exchange for agreement to have their Internet behavior monitored, computer users who join RelevantKnowledge are offered various value propositions, including the ability to download screensavers or other software offerings, entry into sweepstakes, and a host of other benefits', there are some negative activities that have been noticed when having this program on the system.
No matter how trustworthy RelevantKnowledge looks, beware that it may start showing you continuous pop-up ads during your browsing. In addition, it may try to redirect you to its affiliate websites that are actively seeking to increase their page rank or sales. Such activity may be dangerous because there is no guarantee that RelevantKnowledge redirects won't trick you into visiting suspicious and untrustworthy places. Also, you should know that this program may start tracking your browsing on the Internet for getting more knowledge about your mostly visited websites and data that you enter when visiting them. As you can see, there are many negative things that are related to this program. That's why we want to recommend you to avoid RelevantKnowledge adware. If you want to remove its ads, you should download one of these programs: Reimage, Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus.
How can RelevantKnowledge hijack my computer?
How can I remove RelevantKnowledge virus?
If you trying to remove Relevant Knowledge, you should use a guide below:
You can remove Relevant Knowledge automatically with a help of one of these programs: Reimage, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
Step 2. Remove Relevant Knowledge from Mac OS X
Step 3. Remove Relevant Knowledge from Internet Explorer
Step 4. Remove Relevant Knowledge from Mozilla Firefox
Step 5. Remove Relevant Knowledge from Google Chrome
Step 6. Remove Relevant Knowledge from Safari
Remove Relevant Knowledge from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
Remove Relevant Knowledge from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Relevant Knowledge or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
Remove Relevant Knowledge from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for Relevant Knowledge or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.WindowsMac OS XInternet ExplorerFirefoxGoogle ChromeSafari
Remove Relevant Knowledge from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for Relevant Knowledge and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete Relevant Knowledge removal.
Remove Relevant Knowledge from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select Relevant Knowledge and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete Relevant Knowledge removal.
Remove Relevant Knowledge from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select Relevant Knowledge and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete Relevant Knowledge removal.
Remove Relevant Knowledge from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extensions and look for Relevant Knowledge or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete Relevant Knowledge removal process.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Geolocation of Relevant Knowledge
Removal guides in other languages
Comments on Relevant Knowledge
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.