What is Scorpion Saver?
Scorpion Saver is a potentially unwanted application, which is usually mixed with virus or malware. In reality, this program can't harm your computer in any way. It can only be blamed for unfair distribution methods and annoying activities that are initiated when user starts browsing on the Internet. Typically, Scorpion Saver is used to cause lots of different ads that report about discounts, coupons, sales, price comparisons and similar things. No matter how trustworthy they look, these ads are displayed just for trying to redirect people to related websites that seek to increase their page rank or sales somehow. In addition to Scorpion Saver redirects that are caused as soon as victim clicks on one of its continuous advertisements, this program may easily start tracking the victim and collect data that is related to his/hers search terms, mostly visited websites, entered data, PC's information, etc. We don't think that you should agree to reveal such details to unknown parties. If you have just started seeing Scorpion Saver ads when visiting Ebay, Walmart, Amazon, Facebook and other popular websites, you should be concerned because it means that this program has infiltrated your machine. Yes, in most of the cases Scorpion Saver ads look really trustworthy and beneficial. However, we still don't recommend trusting these ads because they are mainly used to generate web traffic to related websites and collect sales. If you noticed that Scorpion Saver hijacked your browser, you have to remove this program from your computer. For that we highly recommend using SpyHunter or other reputable anti-spyware. Of course, you should run a full system scan only after updating it to its newest version.
HOW CAN Scorpion Saver hijack MY COMPUTER?
Scorpion Saver is mostly distributed using unfair distribution techniques that rely on freeware and shareware. It means that this program can be installed on your computer when installing another free program, such as video recording/streaming software, some download-manager or PDF creator. This distribution method is legal but it really initiates various discussions on the Internet and has already been named as 'suspicious'. For preventing such unexpected downloads, you should pay more attention to the installation process of the freeware. If you want to see all optional components and get ability to opt out of them, you should select Custom or Advanced installation of the freeware. After that you should uncheck all suspicious check boxes. If you think that you have already got infected with this program and now you see continuous Ads by Scorpion Saver, brought to you by Scorpion Saver, by Scorpion Saver and similar pop-up ads, you should waste no time. In this case you should remember that you can get rid of them by uninstalling this program from the system. Here's what you have to do:
HOW TO REMOVE Scorpion Saver virus?
If you want to get rid of continuous pop-up ads from Scorpion Saver, you must remove this program from the system. For that, you should follow steps that are given right under this post:
You can remove Scorpion Saver automatically with a help of one of these programs: SpyHunter, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
Step 2. Remove Scorpion Saver from Mac OS X
Step 3. Remove Scorpion Saver from Internet Explorer
Step 4. Remove Scorpion Saver from Mozilla Firefox
Step 5. Remove Scorpion Saver from Google Chrome
Step 6. Remove Scorpion Saver from Safari
Remove Scorpion Saver from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
Remove Scorpion Saver from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Scorpion Saver or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
Remove Scorpion Saver from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for Scorpion Saver or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.WindowsMac OS XInternet ExplorerFirefoxGoogle ChromeSafari
Remove Scorpion Saver from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for Scorpion Saver and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete Scorpion Saver removal.
Remove Scorpion Saver from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select Scorpion Saver and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete Scorpion Saver removal.
Remove Scorpion Saver from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select Scorpion Saver and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete Scorpion Saver removal.
Remove Scorpion Saver from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extensions and look for Scorpion Saver or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete Scorpion Saver removal process.
Complete Scorpion Saver removal
After uninstalling this potentially unwanted program (PUP) and fixing each of your web browsers, we recommend you to scan your PC system with a reputable anti-spyware. This will help you to get rid of Scorpion Saver registry traces and will also identify related parasites or possible malware infections on your computer. For that you can use our top-rated malware remover: SpyHunter, Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Geolocation of Scorpion Saver
Removal guides in other languages
Comments on Scorpion Saver
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.