Scorpion Saver is a potentially unwanted application, which is usually mixed with virus or malware. In reality, this program can't harm your computer in any way. It can only be blamed for unfair distribution methods and annoying activities that are initiated when user starts browsing on the Internet. Typically, Scorpion Saver is used to redirect people to related websites, so it displays continuous advertisements when people visit Ebay, Walmart, Amazon, Facebook and other popular websites. In most of the cases, they look really trustworthy and beneficial. However, we still don't recommend trusting these ads because they are mainly used to generate web traffic to related websites and collect sales. If you noticed that Scorpion Saver hijacked your browser, you have to remove this program from your computer.
HOW CAN Scorpion Saver INFILTRATE MY COMPUTER?
Scorpion Saver is mostly distributed using unfair distribution techniques that rely on freeware and shareware. It means that this program can be installed on your computer when installing another free program, such as video recording/streaming software, some download-manager or PDF creator. This distribution method is legal but it really initiates various discussions on the Internet and has already been named as 'phishy'. For preventing such unexpected downloads, you should pay more attention to the installation process of the freeware. If you got infected with this program and now you see continuous Ads by Scorpion Saver, you can get rid of them by uninstalling this program from the system. Here's what you have to do:
HOW TO REMOVE Scorpion Saver Ads?
If you want to get rid of continuous pop-up ads from Scorpion Saver, you must remove this program from the system. For that, you should firstly scan computer with one of these antiviruses: SpyHunter, STOPzilla, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. As soon as you remove malicious entries from the system, look for this program on Add/Remove Programs list. For that:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Scorpion Saver from AdPeak inc. and similar entries and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
TIP: You should also uninstall these programs because they were noticed taking a role in Scorpion Saver's distribution: LyricsSay-1, LyricXeeker, HD-Plus, Browse2Save, WebCake 3.00, DownloadTerms 1.0, LyricsBuddy-1, SuperLyrics-1, ElectroLyrics-1, a2zLyrics-1, SimpleLyrics,1ClickDownload, Superfish, Yontoo and FBPhotoZoom.
After that, fix each of your browsers with a help of these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
- Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
- Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
- Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
- Now click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
- Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page.
- Click the Chrome menu button, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions', find Scorpion Saver, Softonic toolbar for IE and Chrome, LyricsSay-1, LyricXeeker, HD-Plus, GetLyrics, LyricsMonkey-1, Browse2Save, TubeSing-3, WebCake and other unknown extensions, and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
- Now click 'Settings' -> 'Manage search engines' and change your default search engine
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use
Modern viruses are really hard to remove. They have random file names, random registry entries, they can immitale legal products and files.
Removal instructions sometimes can't Help to remove infection manually. Please take a look at our discussion where users like you share they experience in fighting the parasite: