AppGraffiti (also known as App Graffiti) may look like a useful tool; however, the reality is quite different. We have noticed that this application is advertised as a tool that offers such features as customizable backgrounds, themes and layouts for your profiles on such websites as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc. Unfortunately, that is not the only thing that you may get after adding AppGraffiti to your system. This questionable program is known for its annoying advertisements. That is why many security vendors are labeling App Graffiti as a potentially unwanted program or adware. By the way, you may also notice AppGraffiti redirects, slow downs and similar unwanted activities. In order to avoid letting this useless program manipulate your browsing experience, you should act now and remove it from your system.
How can AppGraffiti hijack my computer?
It is not very difficult to add this program to your computer. You just need to download AppGraffiti from its official website or thru other download websites that offer installing various programs for free. Furthermore, there is also another method that is used for distributing this and similar adwares. This method is called bundling. The majority of freewares are bundled with such ad-supported attachments as AppGraffiti virus for various commercial reasons. If you want to protect your PC, you have to take some extra time and inspect every single program that you are willing to install. If you install a freeware without checking it first, you may add App Graffiti as well. As we have stated before, we highly recommend avoiding this ad-supported program by any means.
How to remove AppGraffiti from my computer?
Check your recently installed programs and try to find App Graffiti. You should also check your browser and look for this unwanted extension. This removal tutorial will help you to remove this pesky intruder whether you are using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Remove App Graffiti from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as App Graffiti, SaverAddon, SupTab, WebSaver, Shopping-Addon, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries, such as AppGraffiti.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.