ElectroLyrics Ads can become a really annoying thing that may try to interrupt your browsing routine with redirections to unknown websites. In most of the cases, users don't even realize that these advertisements show up on their computers NOT because websites are showing them. In reality they see these ads because this program is inside their computers. Typically, ElectroLyrics infiltrates computers in a bundle with freeware and shareware. After that, it modifies all web browsers and starts showing its ads. It must be added that ElectroLyrics still avoids Safari browser and mostly affects Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. If you want to get rid of its advertisements, you should remove ElectroLyrics from your computer.
WHY DO I SEE ElectroLyrics ADS?
You see ElectroLyrics advertisements because this adware is inside your computer. We have already mentioned that it can be easily installed on the system in a bundle with freeware and shareware. If you want to avoid such unexpected downloads, you must try to be focused on the installation process of the freeware. Typically, you should find this check mark, which agrees to download this 'free addition' and remove it from there. You can know that ElectroLyrics is inside your computer if you see advertisements and commercial notifications that claim ‘Ads by ElectroLyrics’. For eliminating them, you have to remove this program from your computer. Here is a ElectroLyrics removal guide, which can be used when trying to get rid of this program:
HOW TO REMOVE ‘Ads by ElectroLyrics’?
If you want to get rid of ElectroLyrics ads, you can do that by removing this program from the system. For that, you should firstly look for this program on Add/Remove Programs list. For that:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for ElectroLyrics-1, ElectroLyrics-2 and similar entries and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
TIP: Uninstall these programs as well to get rid of RevenueHits for good: LyricsSay-1, LyricXeeker, HD-Plus, Browse2Save, WebCake 3.00, DownloadTerms 1.0, LyricsBuddy-1, SuperLyrics-1, ElectroLyrics-1, a2zLyrics-1, SimpleLyrics,1ClickDownload, Superfish, Yontoo and FBPhotoZoom.
After that, fix each of your browsers with a help of these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall ElectroLyrics and other previously mentioned extensions.
- Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find ElectroLyrics and other entries that were mentioned previously, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page.
- Click the Chrome menu button, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions', find ElectroLyrics and other unknown extensions, and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
- Now click 'Settings' -> 'Manage search engines' and change your default search engine